ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mbtech
    Original poster 2 posts

Re: [Ubisoft Connect will not start up](/topic/111522/ubisoft-connect-will-not-start-up)

I am hoping someone will read this, and someone out there has an answer. in reviewing the internet and this forum, it seems obvious to me that there is an issue that Ubisoft needs to address. i have been on this platform for 13 years, with 26 games installed today. And I have never had this problem, nor did I expect to feel like Ubisoft has somewhat abandoned customer support. Do not get me wrong, the folks that have communicated with me through online chat have been courteous and professional, but it just seems like their first answer is to tell me to either troubleshoot my own problem or require me to provide a ton of data....all which I have complied with. And still no answers. My problem is going into its second week, and I am looking to the people who should be the experts on their platform. Not asking me to look at "port forwarding". I have tried over 20 different troubleshooting steps, most of which if, if there were errors would have an impact on my internet connectivity, or ability to launch other gaming platforms. I have provided half a dozen uploaded documents sharing data about my PC. And all I get is, well provide us more...or we will not forward your case unless you try these 30 things.

I need answers, please. Connection Lost: A Ubisoft service is currently unavailable, please try again later...is an Ubisoft problem, and i please need help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@mbtech Hey! Thank you for reaching out about your connectivity issue. We understand that you have been experiencing this issue for some time now and for this, we apologise.

I have checked your support case and can see that it is being looked into. A support agent will respond to you there as soon as possible.

I am afraid we are unable to assist further on the forums and support will need to continue via your support case.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics