ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lailyana
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey Guys, I preordered D2 and played launch day and beyond. Racking up 97 hours fairly quickly. However life etc soon took a toll and I stepped away for the last few years. I have the Year 1 season pass, and I am starting a fresh agent. How do i Maximize content? Are there any guides out there?
    Thanks for the input
    -Yana

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

So you only have the base game, and not the Warlords expansion? There aren't many guides out there as the gear system was completely reworked with the expansion, and most guides assume you've completed that.

Play through the campaign, get to world tier 5 to unlock all the missions, and try out the summit. That's pretty much it for the base game. There are also two 8-person raids available, but I have no idea how many people play them at level 30 (the highest you can get in the base game).

• Lailyana
    Original poster 3 posts

@dagrommit
    Correct I haven't purchased Warlords Expansion. Is it good?

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@lailyana I think so. There is a mini-campaign with five main missions and a bunch of other activities. You would also get access to the new gear and weapons, and should find it easier to matchmake.

I suggest you run through the base campaign for now, and keep an eye out for a sale on the Warlords expansion. My guess is there should be one when they release the next title update.

• AgentMikel
    208 posts

@lailyana Yes... You will get more contents after finishing the campaign of WONY. And you will allow to change the difficulty for the entire game after that, not just for the missions. (Except the hardest difficulty which you can play only in some of the missions and inside that big building.)

But: the Keener mission is crap... And if you started the New York mission, you can't go back to Washington unless you killed Keener in the last mission of WONY! And that last mission can be pretty hard!

• Lailyana
    Original poster 3 posts

@dagrommit Will do, thanks for the tips!

• hralex1951
    186 posts

Finish the base game first and grind away, then carry that character into the DLC, WONY is really good and is cheap. If you are struggling, call for back up or match make, people are glad to help.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    540 posts

@lailyana
    If you like the gameplay, definitely buy Warlords of New York, very great expansion! And in case you dont have it: Division 1 is a very great game as well!
    Best
    Gnarly

Suggested Topics