ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fr3aked_out
    Original poster 17 posts

Sooo... despite not wanting to invest anything else in anything you (Ubi) make... i bit my hands and bought this... [censored].

Literally... LITERALLY played 2 matches, got out, went to have food, came back and logged back in... and guess what

Really? Amazing impression... I was already [censored] of with Siege after all the money i've put in and it just became junk (oh, let's not put that the forum mods ignore almost everyone on the Siege forums), but now, thinking this might redeem the franchise in a way, and i got this... (Yes, i have clicked retry several times)

Also, don't give me the "check you connection" [censored], because:

I will ask for my money back if this repeats and i fully expect the request to be honored...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• fr3aked_out
    Original poster 17 posts

I'll add some more to the [censored]...

So after the servers actually realized i'm online, i got in... now another [censored] storm:

It stayed on 49, for about 1 minute... and no other options visible, like, back to menu and stuff...

Also, that XP there, is with DOC:

Where the F*** is my experience... I have saved both my downed oponents, i have extracted succesfully... WHAT THE F...

It will be a wonder if i don't request a refund in the next couple of days with all these [censored] bugs

• grynn.
    5 posts

@fr3aked_out there must be a problem with the servers right now, I also haven't received any XP for a few hours.

• fr3aked_out
    Original poster 17 posts

@grynn Hey there, i hope it will work, i just finished a lone wolf with Zofia and got over 14000 exp that does not show... if i don't get that, i might get a little annoyed.

Also, there are always issues with Ubi, if it's not the bugs, it's the servers (that is what happens when you go for cheap soultions)

LE... and again:

Also, i seem not to have the over 14000 XP for Zofia... i want my XP... FIX THIS [censored].

It's a broken product, like i would go to BMW to buy a car and just move it into service because it's broken. If i don't see the XP by tomorrow after work and this stupid thing fixed, i will want my money back. I'm not paying for a broken product that can't deliver what promised, as it happens lately with most UBI stuff...

This has to go to Zofia...

Not there yet:

What is there, is from the first mission with her...

• fr3aked_out
    Original poster 17 posts

I see that my last post was utterly ignored... nothing new, feeling like R6 Siege all over again, so, this is the third time i play for nothing because your stupid system does not register the rewards:

As said... it's the third time it happens and i loose around 15000 XP for an operator and IT DOES NOT [censored] APPLY IT... EVER AGAIN, IT'S LOST... GONE.

Plus, i got 4 of these before i curse all your servers and the [censored] job that you're doing and rage quit:

Link to my other post... the ignored one, where i already said stuff about this. It seems i have to break a forum rule to get a warning and then an answer...
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/147328/really-like-i-ve-just-bought-it?lang=en-US

PlEaSe Be SuRe To SuBsCrIBe FoR mOrE bUg RePoRtS...

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2860 posts

Hey there @fr3aked_out ,

I'm sorry your earlier thread wasn't picked up.

I've merged both of your threads together here.

Starting with the issue regarding your extracted operators still appearing as MIA, this is something that has been raised to the team already, therefore I've passed your report onto them.

As for the missing XP issue, we've had reports with issues when playing Maelstrom Protocol but not other maps / game modes.

To allow us to ensure there are no other local causes, we'd appreciate if you could please complete the steps in this guide.

While your connection may be fast, this guide will help ensure it has the best possible link to the game's servers themselves.

Please let us know how you get on with this and we can update the team accordingly.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2860 posts

Hey @fr3aked_out ,

Just checking in to see if you're still having issues with your Operators still showing as MIA despite being rescued?

After investigation this appears to be resolved, so I'd like to confirm this with you.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics