ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• V1rtualzZ
    Original poster 15 posts

Its looking like max lvl is 22-23 which IMO is way way to high.
    I think the amounts you need to making items proficient and upgrading expertise is good and not to expensive when donating but 20+ lvls at 1% extra armor/weapon damage per lvl is off the scale, unless your gonna increase the difficulty for high level content.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MaxKiller181
    6 posts

@v1rtualzz I don't think so. Imo challenge difficulty is a nice flow you don't gotta dump more than 1 mag into an enemy. Most builds start to struggle in heroic. And legendary is pointless to me. The only what to beat it is cheesing skill builds. I'm fine with more progression it's just years too late. Could have done it into shed lvls just capped for pvp and pve differently. Or the specializations but no.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    733 posts

@maxkiller181
    for PvP it should be excluded. PvP players don’t want to grind

• ArthurFriend
    178 posts

Op is right. Recent updates have constantly added gear and mechanics that make the game easier and easier for people who should rather be playing CoD. 

Players who seek challenges don't really get them from the game anymore. When veterans and regular players will very soon be able to bring 10 to 20% more damage into raids and legendary missions, they will quickly become just a walk in the park too.

• Traumahawk
    163 posts

@arthurfriend Legendary missions were already a walk in the park, and you're right, the extra damage is going to melt them even more so.

• Noxious81
    1257 posts

I have to admit that I really like the grind that Expertise adds to the game. Yes, I also miss the really lengthy Commendations from The Division 1, like "Kill 10k Rikers" or "Kill 10k enemies with this-or-that weapon type" – because they made every kill or XP earned worthwhile.

But since Expertise is not just offering some fancy Commendations but especially concerning weapons a quite noticeable increase in damage output, we indeed need new challenging content that actually makes use of this new extra power. I can live with Expertise, and Optimization, and the Scorpio, the Memento, the skill builds etc. opening up difficulty levels of the game to players who otherwise wouldn't be good enough to actually beat this content – but we're in dire need of higher difficulties above the now way too easy "challenging", "heroic", and even "legendary" missions.

Suggested Topics