ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nubilerion
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi ubisoft devs, it is good to see the Division 2 has a new breath of fresh contents for years (as i feel). After a few Countdown mode run and exchanging thoughts about gears and weapons here is a feedback summary about them
    1.Countdown
    THE GOOD
    -High enemy density (its feel really good to have bunch of enemy to shoot)
    -Bring to the point of "end game farming" (we are tired to jump in to summit and grind with no brain and with terrible drop rate)
    -good mixture of high action and tactic (after we try to go for flawless run i think it is a really good challenge that the game desperately need)
    -the extraction bring back the old survival extraction (after some argument i agree with most of my friends that it is the most fun and engaging fight for the mode)
    THE BAD
    -the mindless hunter spam at the extract phase is too much and lazy
    -the token reward is not worth enough compare killing hunter in the game mode itself
    -the countermeasure has no impact or minimal as i see that need to change to make more impact
    -absence in diffculty options
    -no option to have the team stay to go again
    TLDR: a fun and casual game mode with high enemies density, a good source of farming good loots for your build that require some teamwork is a good change in a right direction for endgame activites that the game need the most
    2.Expertise
    This is one of the most controversial changes for the game. As for me, the division2 is always center into builds and the build will be shine if it put in the right situation but after hours of discussing and asking feedback, i sadly have to say that it is not an necessary addition into the game rather i would have change it into something like a mastery system not an endless grind to have the best gear become better like in escape form tarkov mastery system u use that gear u will feel better as time went on and u unlock a special skin for them or something similar to that will make the system much less grindy more than a goal for people to achieve. At the end, the expertise leveling system for me is too much work around for a small bump and insignificant changes to the core gameplay structure that the game need to have: more goal, more content,more build
    3.The gear
    After testing 2 new weapons in the game i can summarize into 3 words
    TKB-408: not standout enough (the tradeoff of the fire rate and damage is not significant enough for me to justify using it unless i was memeing)
    GR9: a welcoming addition (it is good quality feature and an interesting mod for some interesting builds in the game that 99% people would choose an AR and rifle rather than a LMG that the game need to shake form the ar/rifle meta for so long but no avail)
    That is all form me, and i hope the dev will read everybody feedback and take it by heart because it is good for the game is desperately need a changing wind for both the causal and endgame players but stay true to the core: a strategy game that center about how do you build your agent. And i am excited to see phase 2 of PTS to try out new gear set,brand set and exotics 👼

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics