ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved Solved [RESOLVED] [DoR] Purchased the All-Father armour set from Kara but some items are missing from my inventory | POST HERE

0 Likes/15 Replies/742 Views
    brunoferreira92
    Original poster 2 posts

Cheers,

I,ve done Kara's challenge and "all-father breeches" don't appear in inventory, i've bought it and it doesn't appear 😞

Can you help?

Waiting your reeply

Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 778 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there, @screwy72! Thanks for your patience while the team worked on getting this fixed. I can confirm that it should be resolved as of TU 1.5.2, released yesterday. You can read more about this update with the Patch Notes post here. Please be sure to update your game and let me know if you continue to have issues with this after that. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    43 posts

I was doing the arena's missions for Kara after finishing them I bought the high one's full kit but never Received the braces so I'm owed the braces. as you can see the high ones outfit has gone and bought but i did not get the braces after paying for them.

• ninjasan10
    43 posts

@ninjasan10 I meant the all father's kit.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@ninjasan10 Hi there! Sorry to hear you're missing the bracers from the All-Father set. Our teams are aware of this, and they're investigating. Can you please let me know the following in order to aid in the investigation?

• Do you remember in what order you acquired each piece of the All-Father set from Kara? If so, would it be possible to provide us this information?
    • Did you by chance upgrade any of the All-Father gear pieces to Mythic rarity? If so, would it be possible for you to check all your Mythic quality gear?
    • Are you playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on any other platforms?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    43 posts

@ubi-spacecats hey spacecats i cant remember what order i bought them but i think it could have been the 4th but not 100% sure and yes i upgraded all of them to the devine and no i only play on pc.

• AbusedAlarm
    3 posts

Hi, I have bought all of the All-Father Armor set from Kara, however, the All-Father Cloak is missing from my inventory. I've seen some other posts about various pieces of the set missing from their inventory as well. I don't know what to do to retrieve the cloak back. I also play on Xbox Series X.

• AbusedAlarm
    3 posts

Hi, I submitted a post earlier, but I saw some questions on another post so I just wanted to go ahead and provide information for those questions.
    But, after purchasing the All-Father Armor from Karra, it hasn't appeared in my inventory.

• Do you remember what order you acquired each piece of the All-Father set from Kara?

I don't remember the specific order I acquired each piece, but most likely it was from the left to the right in what ever order those pieces appear in the shop.

• Did you upgrade any of the All-Father gear pieces to Mythic rarity after receiving them?

Yes, I did. After acquiring what I thought was all the pieces, I went to a shelter with a smith to upgrade. I upgraded all except the All-Father Trousers and of course the All-Father Cloak

• Can you provide us with a video which shows the following:
      • The items available to purchase from Kara's Domain.
      • Your in-game inventory, showing that the All-Father breeches are missing.

Yes, here is the link to a youtube video. It is unlisted so please let me know if the link doesn't work.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

Hi @brunoferreira92 @ninjasan10 @chasedebruyn apologies for the late response.

I have merged all of your posts into one thread.

I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated. Your information has been forwarded on to the development team.

@brunoferreira92 could you please confirm the following:

• Do you remember in what order you acquired each piece of the All-Father set from Kara? If so, would it be possible to provide us this information?
    • Did you by chance upgrade any of the All-Father gear pieces to Mythic rarity? If so, would it be possible for you to check all your Mythic quality gear?
    • Are you playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on any other platforms?

If possible can you also provide a video to show that the item is missing from your inventory and that Kara has no more pieces of the All-Father armour set available for purchase.

Official Response
  • biochro
    1 posts

I have just purchased the All-Father armor set, and NONE of the items is available in my inventory.

• Armor was purchased all at the same time (6000 tokens) from left to right in Kara's Shop
    • I did not upgrade any item, since they never showed in my inventory
    • I am only playing Valhalla on PC

Immediately after purchasing, I played another tale from Kara. After finishing, went to my inventory, and none of the armor pieces was there.

Thanks,

• FloRoyale
    1 posts

Hi,

So I have this weird bug where I bought the All-Father's Guard but it is not in my inventory... On the minimap when I hover over Kara it says, 'Completed'. When I go to Kara and try to access the shop she tells me there is nothing there....

What happened to the shield?

Thanks

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @biochro @FloRoyale apologies for the late response.

@FloRoyale I have merged your post with this existing thread as other players have reported the same issue.

I can confirm that the development team are investigating this.

Please keep checking the News & Announcements forum for updates as this is where the games patch notes are posted.

Official Response
  • Screwy72
    3 posts

I'm still waiting on some sort of news about the all fathers armer disappearance, it's a pain as I've had it ages but carnt use it, do we have an eta on when this will happen?

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 778 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there, @screwy72! Thanks for your patience while the team worked on getting this fixed. I can confirm that it should be resolved as of TU 1.5.2, released yesterday. You can read more about this update with the Patch Notes post here. Please be sure to update your game and let me know if you continue to have issues with this after that. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • AbusedAlarm
    3 posts

@ubi-perseids

thank you to everyone who helped fix this! I appreciate all the hard work on fixing this bug!

• Ubi-Keo

Hi everyone,

As this issue has been resolved with a previous update and we have received no further reports we will now lock this thread.

If you experience the issue again and you are missing any of the All-Father armour set then please create a new post and we will look into this further.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics