ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Leogroo-_JLP_-
    Original poster 3 posts

Last week I purchased 1,200 R6 credits from Ps5 playstation store. The transaction has been confirmed. However as of now I have not receive my credits in the game still. I hope you can fix this problem for me. Besides that, since I am located in China at the moment, the support always redirect me to the Chinese Ubisoft page, but I am not a Chinese speaker. I am glad I found this forum and I hope anyone can help me with it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@leogroo-_jlp_ Hey there! I am sorry to hear you still have not received your credits. Can you please let me know if you own a physical or digital version of the game? If you own a physical copy, can you please post an image of the case (front and back)?

Official Response
  • Leogroo-_JLP_-
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-spacecats Hello, here it goes...

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

@leogroo-_jlp_ Thanks for sharing this image with us! Is your PSN account region matched with your copy of the game? If you're trying to use in-game content (such as add-ons or in-game currency) for a game on disc, the disc must be licensed in the same country as your account. Visit Account Management: (https://my.account.sony.com/central/signin) and select Your Information and Edit your Residential Address. Your account country is displayed under Country/Region. If your disc copy of Rainbow Six Siege does not match your account country, the R6 Credits may not be compatible with the version of Rainbow Six Siege you are using.

Official Response
  • Leogroo-_JLP_-
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-smash thank you fro your help. Indeed my Ubisoft account doesn't match with my hard copy game region... However, I cannot edit my residential address neither on the PSN or Ubisoft account Management. Is there anyway Ubisoft can help me to solve this problem so I can receive my purchased credits? In case there is no way out, how can I have a refund?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

@leogroo-_jlp_ No problem! If you are unable to use the credits with the version of Rainbow Six Siege you currently have, I would recommend reaching out to PlayStation Network if the transaction was made directly from your PSN account. Alternatively, the credits will appear for you in-game if you access a copy of the game that matches the region of your PlayStation account. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics