ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/9 Replies/199 Views
    Insaneslayer96
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello all,

I have a simple question i have not been able to find a solid answer to. In the Intel annexes, yall had one talk about the specialization revamps that were supposed to be coming in the next update.

"As you might guess, these changes, among other exciting improvements to come with our next update, are quite a complex topic to handle and we want to take the time to deliver the best experience for you all."
    -quoted form the annex itself

My question is, are the revamps coming in the next title update (TU15), or did that change get pushed back?
    According to the information we have been told about the PTS of TU15, we are getting a new game mode, new items (weapons and gear), and expertise system, but no news about the revamps.

Please, any game Devs/community managers, if we could get some clarity on when this revamp may happen that would be awesome.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• constructorx
    8 posts

I have a simple question I have not been able to find a solid answer to:
    Are the developers going to leave all of the existing bugs in the game AND add new content?

• Insaneslayer96
    Original poster 2 posts

@constructorx good reply, very informative and constructive to the post! i didnt think about it from that point of view, being a negative person as a whole really helps in community discourse for sure!

• the_Kettle
    242 posts

According to the PTS notes, spec revamp is NOT coming in the next TU, but at an unannounced future time (going by previous experience, they're unlikely to tell us until shortly before they are ready to go).

• hralex1951
    166 posts

They would have to double the damage to make them useable and what is the thing with no damage to named enemies. That 2.5 million damage weapon does no damage because his name is Joe. The power in a name.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@hralex1951 the Spec Revamp has nothing to do with the Spec Weapons, as far as I've heard.

They're apparently decoupling the attachments from the Specialization, and possibly some of the bonuses and skills. Then some kind of rebalance/shuffling, but they haven't revealed much yet.

Kind of sounds like they're adding more customization to the Specs so you can push further into a niche.

With Expertise, I'm also wondering if they remove the WD bits from the Spec tree.

• hralex1951
    166 posts

Has anyone used EMP nades or jammer pulse on Leg, does almost zero damage as opposed to H.

• xcel30
    798 posts

@latenitedelight There will be changes for the Signature weapons and they actually mention players being able to invest more points to make them relevant and including making them do regular damage to named enemies.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the-division/the-division-2/news-updates/2AEi1DGvFH061RUUtvZD1Q/intelligence-annex-specialization-revamp

But to the question of the topic, sadly they are not coming in this update

• hralex1951
    166 posts

The mix and match are good, they will have to really boost the spec weapons to make them useable.

Suggested Topics