ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deflagosseur
    Original poster 46 posts

Not sure how hard it would be to add to the game but I would love to be able to listen the radio while on foot, it would be nice if we could create playlists on our phone, raiding outposts while listening to your favorite FC6 songs would be really neat.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    218 posts

Good idea!

If you want to walkthrough the game listening Heavy Metal, for instance, you're welcome!

Moreover, it makes you more vulnerable, because now you hear the surrounding sounds worse.

And more........customization.

Different types of headphones.
    For every taste.

From the most weird.......

Till insane.......

• GameGuru2018
    218 posts

Listening music while playing is one thing, but Ubisoft should think about something else.....

EATING WHILE PLAYING!

It should be some invention, device, that allows you to eat while playing.
    Because to play and to eat at the same time is very inconvenient.

Watching movie.......we can do it.
    But playing games, no.
    Sad.

Companies have made a lot of money on popcorn.
    Games should have its own "popcorn".
    Something that will let people to play and to eat simultaneously.

Ubi, think about it!

• Deflagosseur
    Original poster 46 posts

You could've just said you did not like the idea.

• GameGuru2018
    218 posts

@deflagosseur

No, good idea.
    It was not an irony, sarcasm or joke.

If you can walkthrough the game, through the fields and forests, shooting and fighting, listening to the music you like......
    Good idea.

But what about Far Сry ambient music in this case?
    Because walking through the fields and forests..... the game has its own hypnotic musiс.
    Music that helps you to plunge into atmosphere.

Will Heavy Metal, for instance, spoilt the atmosphere?

The same with eating.....
    It was not a joke.

Sometimes people want to play and to eat at the same time.
    I've witnessed it many times.
    The same as with watching TV.
    They want to get two kinds of pleasure at the same time.

But if they can do it while watching TV, they can't do it while playing.
    Because our two hands are busy with gamepad or keyboard and mouse.
    And......we have no a third hand.

There must be something that will help them!

• Deflagosseur
    Original poster 46 posts

@gameguru2018 Oh, alright, my bad.

Yeah I guess heavy metal could ruin it but I just meant the music that is already in the game because when I drive to a mission, most of the time I end up parking on the side of the road to finish listening to the song before I do the missions.

As for the eating while playing I'm guessing you mean eating in real life? If so there is an auto pilot on cars. Not sure what else can be done about it.

• rickidoo2010
    143 posts

@deflagosseur I agree that would be a nice feature. For now, on PC, one could have the music playing in the background using something like VLC player. Not the most elegant way to do it but possible.

You can purchase FC 6 music from a variety of sources and it is freely available on you tube, too.

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/5z4l6plGjUiCPd6E5sGCPl/far-cry-6-original-soundtrack-available-now

• Deflagosseur
    Original poster 46 posts

@rickidoo2010 That's what I do sometimes but if it was Dani who was actually wearing headphones, we would not have to listen to the propaganda speakers blasting their messages all over the outposts and bases. 🙂

And as for the soundtrack being available for purchase, I think that is [censored], I got the ultimate edition or something, I think that should come with the soundtrack, I don't even think the collector edition has it.

Suggested Topics