ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sedkijez
    Original poster 28 posts

Hi everybody!
    I think I’ve played over 1500 hours of Valhalla. Bought the ULTIMATE edition. I have PAID for all but 2 or 3 helix store armor/weapon packs and other rubbish that nobody cares about….like tattoos and other useless trash nobody really cares about, and it is ALL money grubbing rubbish.
    I've been lucky; I didn’t get most, or really all of the main game bugs, don’t get me wrong this game has crashed or bugged out more than ANY OTHER GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED….but I never had Dag not turn up for his final battle, never had a problem starting various sieges etc. Nothing game breaking. Having seen the AMOUNT of comments by about people not being able to even finish the MAIN game I am disgusted! Especially when I did have to put with…..a rather large pile of excrement when playing ALL of Ubisoft’s DLC’s for Valhalla. Let’s be clear, I bought the TOP LINE version of the game when it was offered and was told all DLC’s etc would be mine for no extra cost.

Ubisoft are liars AND incompetent. I would be willing to bet a decent amount of money any other game maker would have done a better job. We don’t even have New Game+!!

OK! No problem! I paid your extra $60(aus) for DOR ( and I did it days after release!) I got a great big bug ridden piece of rubbish. Jotun (Jotnar), enemies wouldn’t attack me and I couldn’t attack them without using the Jotun(snowflake) Hugr ability, and that would stop for various reasons I couldn’t be bothered trying to identify… that’s up to Ubisoft and the frankly incompetent people who made this game. I ONLY managed to complete DoR because of players who explored and messed around and know a hell of a lot more than I do about how this bug rubbish works! I HAD TO RESTART THE ENTIRE DLC 3 TIMES!!!…go to the Jotun fight pit in Jotnar, had to make sure I didn’t collect the cursed Hjrieldmar…or whatever set….don’t equip fallen hero set, can’t do this, can’t do that! I couldn’t watch any of the last half dozen OR MORE cut scenes because the game crashed so bad I HAD TO UPLUGG MY PS FROM THE WALL!!! Seriously?!!

I have no doubt my issues have been raised with Ubisoft. We just have to see if they actually care and that will be answered by how long it takes them to fix anything on the rip off DLC they have just released….40 hours my [censored]! NEW GAME+ you rip off scumbags….give us something! Noooo, not Ubisoft!

EDIT: i must have spent over $500 on this game. Come Ubisoft, give me a better answer than; We are looking into it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics