ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StarlancePanthr
    Original poster 6 posts

Now that support for Breakpoint has ceased can you let us play the Raids with AI team mates now please 🙂 I think alot of solo players would like this and let us have a chance to experience them if we cant find a human team to play with

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HiCaliberKiller
    6 posts
    Now that support for Breakpoint has ceased can you let us play the Raids with AI team mates now please 🙂 I think alot of solo players would like this and let us have a chance to experience them if we cant find a human team to play with

I totally agree. I played the first couple years without even attempting any raids. Now, I have recently been trying to get on squads to play them and find it very difficult to do so. I got on one squad which intentionally wounded me then one of them carried me around while the three of them completed the mission! I got some loot out of the deal but it would have been nice to participate. Other attempts have resulted in others leaving the squad or kicking me from the squad before I ever got the chance to learn anything. I admit that I don't know exactly what to do to beat the bosses but how can I learn if not given a chance? I've now pretty much given up. I play to unwind, not to end up frustrated. So, yeah, let me take my AI team in, please!

• Gmoneymozart
    60 posts

You can go through the entire raid island solo. That's why they opened it up. You can't play the raid bosses because their mechanics are designed for 4 people. Your AI teammates can't do what is needed for those mechanics. You need real people to coordinate to get through it.

• HiCaliberKiller
    6 posts
    You can go through the entire raid island solo. That's why they opened it up. You can't play the raid bosses because their mechanics are designed for 4 people. Your AI teammates can't do what is needed for those mechanics. You need real people to coordinate to get through it.

I've played the island. It's the bosses I want to be able to play against. That's why I wish matchmaking wasn't such a pain. I've been stuck at gear level 252 forever. I found out raids/bosses are the only way to get higher. The one time it worked for me, I got a few pieces of gear but that's the only time I ended up in a group that helped me. Unfortunately I didn't get to contribute because they intentionally wounded me and one of them carried me around while the three of them beat the boss! Not exactly fun.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1285 posts

@hicaliberkiller

Ok so what you actually are after is the gear or cosmetics when one is done fighting a monotonous scripted battle with a creature that shouldn't belong on a modern era military Raid?

Now I understand and yes, they should have included those cosmetics in the store just like they included the rainbow colored Desert Eagle which possibly belongs even less.

• HiCaliberKiller
    6 posts
    @hicaliberkiller

Ok so what you actually are after is the gear or cosmetics when one is done fighting a monotonous scripted battle with a creature that shouldn't belong on a modern era military Raid?

Now I understand and yes, they should have included those cosmetics in the store just like they included the rainbow colored Desert Eagle which possibly belongs even less.

I totally agree that the raids themselves are a joke. They don't fit what the game is about. And no I don't want a rainbow colored Desert Eagle. But higher gear level would be nice. If only there was a more realistic way to get it.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1285 posts

@hicaliberkiller

Ok, so you are playing the game for the gear score assets. Well, unfortunately for you, this is by far one of the worse games for that. If you like gear score games perhaps not so much.

My apologies, I thought you were playing the game because you were a fan of the Ghost Recon franchise.

• HiCaliberKiller
    6 posts
    @hicaliberkiller

Ok, so you are playing the game for the gear score assets. Well, unfortunately for you, this is by far one of the worse games for that. If you like gear score games perhaps not so much.

My apologies, I thought you were playing the game because you were a fan of the Ghost Recon franchise.

I AM a fan of ghost recon. I played the original ones on original XBox, then more on XBox 360, then Wildlands on XBox One, and Breakpoint since it came out. Just because I would like to get some higher level gear doesn't make me not a fan of the game. I have more hours on the game than any others I have ever played combined. So, yeah I would say I am a fan. I just like exploring all a game has to offer. I don't love the raids or the way they work but like em or not, they are a part of the game. And they are the only way to get some new weapons. How can one be criticized for wanting to finish something? I enjoy the game for the game. I just want to try all aspects of it, even the less popular of them. So, excuuuuuse me!

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1285 posts

No one is criticizing, just giving my opinion of the little I see and know... exxxxcuse me for replying.

If you played all those games than it is hard for me to fathom why Gear Score would be even included let alone valued but again, that is MY personal opinion and I have a right to think so just like you have a right to say that it does. 🙄

If I wanted to go play and Exploration game then I would probably purchase No Man Sky but as a shooter, I give the score of a straw hat zero value instead of more value than a Crye armored helmet and it seem in this game is the total opposite. that is as far as I go as to using Gear Score on a Ghost Recon game.

• HiCaliberKiller
    6 posts
    No one is criticizing, just giving my opinion of the little I see and know... exxxxcuse me for replying.

If you played all those games than it is hard for me to fathom why Gear Score would be even included let alone valued but again, that is MY personal opinion and I have a right to think so just like you have a right to say that it does. 🙄

If I wanted to go play and Exploration game then I would probably purchase No Man Sky but as a shooter, I give the score of a straw hat zero value instead of more value than a Crye armored helmet and it seem in this game is the total opposite. that is as far as I go as to using Gear Score on a Ghost Recon game.

It's not as much the gear score. It's the gear itself. The score kinda goes along with the gear that's available in the raids. To my knowledge, it's available no other way.

Suggested Topics