ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MoonWraiven
    Original poster 9 posts

So if I purchase the shared resources and blueprints on a character, and later on I decide to delete that character, do I now need to find all those blueprints again, or once I have purchased it any characters after that have the shared purchase, can use them weather I still have that character or not?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gabriel.Knight
    182 posts

@moonwraiven This is an interesting question now. In the past I would have told you NOT to get shared resources. But they increased the resources to the point this might be an option.

So let me explain my understanding of the shared resources and shared blueprints.

Your alternate characters also need to have the shared option too. Meaning that you must be at least level World Tier 1 or have completed WoNY.

Almost all blueprints are shared, some are not. Pretty sure the not shared are limited to some exotics. Specifically, I don't think the Chatterbox is shared, but I don't know about all of them that aren't shared. Perhaps someone knows the list.

My understanding of the shared resources is that your resources are shared with your other characters, but the limit of resources doesn't change. Meaning that character 1 picks up a Chameleon and deconstructs it. Character 2 has a Scorpio and can now use the exotic component from character 1 to reconfigure it.

hope that helps. Each character must have purchased it to use it.

• Watcher_6
    5 posts

@moonwraiven , When you delete a character, you won't loose anything. When you create a new character and finish the New York expansion when your watch gets unlocked, you can go back to DC and purchase the shared blueprints and resources from the vender again and it will combine where you have gained from the new character. Very useful to have the shared unlocked.

Suggested Topics