ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CoreyArnett
    Original poster 12 posts

In my codex database it says I have discovered 43/44 locations. I had found a person with a list of locations on Reddit that showed 38 locations. I imagine that this was before Dawn of Ragnarok.
    I cross checked my locations with that list and discovered I had all 38 locations. I have completed Dawn of Ragnarok 100% but my codex database shows 43/44 locations. I have scoured the internet and for the life me cannot find a list of the locations in Dawn of Ragnarok. Can anyone please help me with this? This is literally the last thing I need to do to clear my OCD. I have even entered the secret Jotun portal and defeated Riker. Thanks so much.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@coreyarnett

Hey there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

So we can investigate further could you please provide us with images or a link to a video showing you are at 43/44 locations? Just to double check as well as similar issues to the ones you're describing were fixed on a prior patch can you ensure your game is fully updated please?

Official Response
  • MisanthropeCult
    1 posts

@ubi-orion

I'm having the same problem. 43/44 locations and 111 of 113 people. All else is complete. Assassinated the Order and finished the other DLC add ons.

I'm at level 534 with about 240 mastery points.

My Ubi connect shows my main story line isn't finished... Help.

It wouldn't allow me to attach photos. I have nearly 450 hours and would hate to be unable to finish this.

Thank you in advance.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@misanthropecult

Hey there

Sorry to hear you're encountering this as well.

If you're not able to attach those images directly could you upload them to an image host and send us a link please?

Thanks

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2243 posts

@misanthropecult

maybe, but I am really not 100% sure about this :
    if I remember well, one location is the one you visit with the Woman from Mastery challenges, if you have got enought medals to do so (not all gold medals are needed)
    So, maybe it could the missing location ?

• CoreyArnett
    Original poster 12 posts
    @misanthropecult

Well thank you very much this is so appreciated! 🙂
    I cannot confirm right now but I feel quite confident that you are correct as I gave up on the mastery challenges very early on as they are so buggy and quite frankly boring.
    It is a shame that trophies are tied to the mastery challenges as I will never be able to get all of the trophies. I simply refuse to play these challenges.

Thanks again.

• azullFR
    2243 posts

@coreyarnett

I will never be able to get all of the trophies. I simply refuse to play these challenges.

exactely same for me 🙂

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 683 posts

Hello @CoreyArnett , @MisanthropeCult , @azullFR .

Could any of you please provide a short video or the images as we previously requested? Please note that screenshots can be a maximum of 2,000 pixels in length, 2,000 pixels in height, or 2MB in file size. Alternatively, they can be uploaded to any other website of your choice, and a link sent to us here on the forum thread.

Thank you in advance.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2243 posts

@ubi-oxavo
    hello,
    I'm sorry but I won't be able to send anyt usefull video or screenshot :

I posted here just to mention that there is a location that could be the cave related to hildarian (if I spell her name correctly) from the mastery challenges, that seems to be a mandatory location for the trophy.
    +
    I do not do any more mastery challenge, so I won't be able to get this location and show a "before/after" state
    +
    I have even not started the WoD DLC and even not installed the SoP DLC that I own from my pre-ordered Ultimate Edition = I'm far from having all other locations
    = in my case : nothing usefull to show to the team
    Nice day to you 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6029 posts

Thanks for sharing your experience, @azullFR!

I do recall that there is indeed a Codex Location tied to completing the first arc of the Mastery Challenges. If you haven't yet completed the Mastery Challenges, then it's very likely that the location you're missing is spoiler. I've not yet completed all of the Mastery Challenges myself, and I know that this is the only location missing in my own Codex 😅

If you are able to find this location and are still missing locations in your Codex, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can investigate further.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the Mastery Challenge Trophies / Achievements. I'm sorry to hear that you're not a fan of these challenges. I've passed your feedback along to the dedicated teams so they have visibility on this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics