ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FASTneveo
    Original poster 1 posts

I have to be honest. I prefer TD 1 rather than the second part. I think this latest game lack of many things that made great the first one. I think that developers showed more love in New York, in missions, animations, lore and graphics (or maybe they had more money and time that time...)

Anyway, it is useless crying or complaining about something already happened. We have this game and we have to think about the future of the saga. I actually think that this series still have potential to dispute Destiny’s throne in looter-shooters. And to be in that fight, The Division needs to be great again. How? It’s easy. The Division 3 has to be like that video shown in 2013 E3. You all remember that. And you all know that the final game was amazing…but far away (graphically) from that video reveal.

Ok, I think that we all have patience. I love this saga. And I want the best for it. I know that we all would love to hear about a new episode of The Division, but I think it’s not time. We have now the PTS and the promise of new content (not much, but enough I hope). And, we have The Division Heartland. Quite enough for this year and maybe the next one too.

So, don’t you think that will be better to wait for two or three years to The Division 3 and have what we really want? What this saga really deserves?

And, after this preliminary thoughts, here is my idea:

What do you think about another big DLC? It will be worth to wait for another two or three years if we have another big content till the release of a new game. And how can we get a quite big DLC with not “so much” effort and work for the developers? 

Making a DLC in Washington D.C. events in December after Green Poison’s Black Friday. You already have the map created, which I guess is the most difficult issue; only you need to re-skin it. The snow will bring us to those days in New York again. And with only four or five missions like in WONY, with several secondaries and collectibles, will be enough.

I think something like this would make everybody happy, would give us a great content to stay entertained till The Division 3 and would give us again our lovely snow, snow, snow snow…

Greetings agents.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    430 posts

@fastneveo
    no other game made me that emotional like division 1, I fully agree. That’s why I am also quite angry because these guys from Ubi/Massive focusing for years now on these [censored] modes, developing great additional maps but for these modes only instead taking these resources and expanding the base game we all love. And now again … a mode, I hate it !!!! They again developed a great map again but for a mode only again instead of developing a map for the expansion of the base game/open world. They could have put this [censored] mode on top.

I played both division games more than 2.500 hours each. Still preferring division 1 despite division 2 being technically better.

Over the years they could have done some design tweaks here and there to reduce all these kitshy and cartoonish stuff. For me it’s not winter vs summer. But a dynamic change of seasons would be a dream 😊

Fully agree, they should stop working on all these technical frippery stuff like seasons, new/changed gear/guns/exotics/talents/attributes/skills/skilltrees/specializations/expertise [censored] and modes and working on a good to be paid for dlc and improving the existing game by unlocking all these low hanging fruits.

Think about it, if they would have listend to their customers asking for open world content in division one endgame … but no, they prepared these [censored] incursions, resistances and the like. I hate these guys in Management board.

Suggested Topics