ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fluance_Kereik5
    Original poster 3 posts

I just downloaded the PTS and when I tried to start it up I can get into the game but when I press "Press to Start" the bar stays at 0% and then after a minute or two it gives me the MIKE-01 error code. Is this a known issue across multiple games or is it just me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kuyaaids
    9 posts
    Best Answer
    I just downloaded the PTS and when I tried to start it up I can get into the game but when I press "Press to Start" the bar stays at 0% and then after a minute or two it gives me the MIKE-01 error code. Is this a known issue across multiple games or is it just me?

The 2nd PTS trial period hasn't been started yet.

• TeamWasabi
    4 posts

Trying to log into the PTS but keep getting a Delta C-1-200 error. Same issue on my laptop and desktop. I enabled upnp but not sure what else to do. I haven't had any issues with the regular game. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Mangafan_51
    14 posts

Hello,

It's been more than two days now that I can no longer connect to the PTS to test the new features, it marks me:

"Tom Clancy's the Division 2 services are currently unavailable. Please try again later." MIKE-01

And sometimes it ends with ALFA-03

The servers are really unavailable or there is another problem?

• As1r0nimo
    393 posts

Servers are offline for 3 days

• Slitr
    2 posts

Trying to log into the PTS but keep getting a Delta C-1-200 error. Same issue on my laptop and desktop. I enabled upnp but not sure what else to do. I haven't had any issues with the regular game. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Slitr
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BiB.Bloody
    1 posts

@fluance_kereik5
    Same problem here. This is annoying

• kuyaaids
    9 posts
    Best Answer

The 2nd PTS trial period hasn't been started yet.

• Fluance_Kereik5
    Original poster 3 posts

@kuyaaids
    Oh, I just thought that it stayed open, thanks!

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3279 posts

Hey,

Thanks for providing the answer already @kuyaaids. The PTS will close and reopen when we have new things we would like to test, so please keep an eye on the News and Announcements for updates.

Official Response
  • biteScorpion
    1 posts

Same problem here. This is annoying

• kuyaaids
    9 posts

@bitescorpion Phase 2 just ended, so next up is the last PTS phase, which Ubi/Massive will announce later.

Suggested Topics