ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• desrocchi
    Original poster 226 posts

Is it normal for the "no regen" directive to completely remove the temporary armor given by the "Kill confirmed" talent?

The directive also would not remove the armor regen from non-legendary equipment, but it completely removes the armor regen from Memento?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    616 posts

@desrocchi yes when encounter, battle is over there will be no generation. but will come back when you are in battle again

• desrocchi

@imagine_brata That's what I'm saying: the whole Memento talent is shut down when the directive is active.

Using another build without Memento, the regen from gear works.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts

When in combat, the talent should work just the way it usually does. Both concerning the Bonus Armor granted as a short-term buff and the Armor Regeneration.

Exiting combat will pause the Armor Regeneration until you will again enter combat. In case you pick up a trophy without being in combat, it should also give you the Bonus Armor (as Bonus Armor is not Armor Regeneration).

So if you are really not getting any Bonus Armor from picking up trophies at all... then this is indeed not normal.

• desrocchi

@noxious81 Seems to be a random bug: if it happens disabling and reenabling the directive fixes it.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    (...) if it happens disabling and reenabling the directive fixes it.

Pretty annoying 😕 – especially as you have to travel for a safehouse for doing so, thus losing all of your stacks. If you're in a group or using the Reviver Hive: have you tried downing yourself once? As this sometimes is a workaround for the broken Fragile Armor Directive this might also be an idea here?

• desrocchi
    have you tried downing yourself once? As this sometimes is a workaround for the broken Fragile Armor Directive this might also be an idea here?

Well, being downed is how I noticed the talent was not working, so being revived (at least with the reviver hive) does not fix it.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts

Damn. Sorry.

Can you maybe clip this behavior when it happens again? Because currently I ran out of ideas what might be happening there... and in case you want to report a bug you'll most probably need a short video of the bug occurring anyway.

• desrocchi

A possibility I just thought of is that it was actually being revived that caused the bug to appear, and not the other way around.

Anyway, I'm playing with the directive turned on so if it happens again I'll record it.

• desrocchi

It happened again so I recorded it.

I noticed that there was also some kind of glitch in the Memento temporary buff, in the video you can see it starts depleting and at about halfway it refills itself in an infinite loop.

• N3mB0t
    998 posts

@desrocchi

for fixing the fragile armour its not enough to get downed , you really gotta die and get revived or respawn , i mean the long revive, maybe its the same for this case? try it

• desrocchi

@n3mb0t fragile armor is not the subject of this thread...

• N3mB0t
    998 posts

@desrocchi

yeah i know ,but it was sugested , read above, that you would try the same workaround , and you even responded to that saying it doesnt to which i replyed , am i reading wrong ?

• desrocchi

@n3mb0t I have died multiple times when this bug happened, dying does not fix it.

Suggested Topics