ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LatereJeugd
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi there,

I think I need some help. I just started the mission where you have to paint 12 statues in Esperanza.
    If I look at some YouTube footage it seems that the 12 locations are highlighted with orange markers.
    If so than my version is a bit different, coz I see no markers and finding them is to difficult.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @laterejeugd

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to locate the statues due to them not being marked on the map.

Are you still able to interact with any of the ones you have found from watching the video online and still counting the ones you do, or is it not allowing you to interact with any?

Could you also let me know the name of the mission please, so I can try to find any known issues already reported with it?

Official Response
  • psychoticsatyr
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard statues in esperanza is the highly bugged mission of "paint the town"

but even if he can find all 12 statues, it probably won't count if he doesn't do all 12 in 1 session without dying.

and if it does glitch on him (generic pronoun no offense intended) the player won't be able to complete it, and since you've already marked the issue as resolved, he probably won't get any support either.

maybe your coders can include a way to drop all the broken quests so we can grind on them over and over hoping to get them completed?

or include markers for some of us players, so we can verify without wasting hours of game play going back to every statue over and over again since it is bugged still.

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @psychoticsatyr

Thanks for mentioning the name of the quest. I see there has been a few issues reported with the quest that our teams haven't been able to reproduce after updates, but this threads issue sounds like it may be different, so I'd still like to know if the statues are being counted for the ones that they are able to find.

@LatereJeugd If you could also make sure your save game is uploaded to the cloud in game, we can forward this to the game team to look into.

Official Response
  • cskiller86
    109 posts

@laterejeugd There are no markers when you start the mission.
    However, if you go near a statue, the marker will be placed on it. So, the Youtuber probably went to each one before making the video, that's why they're already marked.
    I recommend googling for a picture with all of them marked, might make it easier, especially if you have a second monitor on which to display said picture.

• Ubi-Froggard

Thanks for sharing that @cskiller86. I couldn't remember that they weren't marked on this mission. Hope you're able to complete the mission @LatereJeugd but if you have any further issues with the quest, please feel free to reach out again.

Official Response
  • LatereJeugd
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-froggard Should I save the game manually? because standard save game is on.

• LatereJeugd
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-froggard This mission is by far most annoying and waste of time. Can't get in Zone E2. Horrific

• cskiller86
    109 posts

@laterejeugd You can get in all the zones, but some require that you use the sewers, or maybe some rooftops via grapple.
    But yeah, Esperanza is a maze, basically.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @LatereJeugd! 🙂

I can see you've posted this 3 days ago therefore wanted to see how you're getting on?

As far as manual save goes, this isn't something that would be possible in Far Cry 6, I'm afraid.

Official Response
  • LatereJeugd
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-karl Hi Karl, i have completed the paint the town mission real quick after the post with help from here.
    I think, but not sure that I had to complete a previous mission that opens some other stuff in Esperanza.
    Anyway I have completed all missions except the special operation.
    Not looked yet, but maybe this special operation is available now.

And then collect all usb's stuff and more. Amazing nice game....loved it very very much.

p.s. Esperanza was a bit a disappointment. I think you could have done more in such a great city than a lot of borders.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Thanks for your swift update and glad to hear you managed to get it done 🙂 .

I do also appreciate your feedback regarding Esperanza and will ensure it gets forwarded accordingly.

Hope you do enjoy the rest of the game and if you have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, more than welcome to reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics