ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gabriel.Knight
    Original poster 188 posts

The Hoarder drops the following items, I was level 15 before he appeared. This seemed to start about November, but in the open world, NPCs are dropping items not at the same level. Three of the items are level 13 and one is level 14.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gabriel.Knight

Here is another drop, not from a Hoarder. I was level 13 and it dropped an 11 item.

• DutchLMB4ever
    367 posts

It depends in which district you are.
    Go to your map and it should say what level each district has.
    I think you see the info somewhere on the top right of the map.

In lower district's you can still get items of your level from loot boxes tho.

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

As said above, it depends on the region district. They scale to your level-something

• HonestlyOK1986
    182 posts

@thevigilant-one not all pieces will drop at your overall level anyway, so you could be a level 18 and still get some 15s etc. Which area you're in also counts and if i remember right, the level of your gear is factored in so you should get gear roughly around your level. The source matters too, so open world boxes may not drop the highest levelled stuff. This allows then for selling items, components from pieces you dont need and want etc as well.

I wouldnt concern yourself about level of gear as you will level up quickly aso just put on what helps you out most at that time.

• Gabriel.Knight

@honestlyok1986 I don't really seem to remember this happening before, and maybe it was a correction because the way it is now is actually correctly how its supposed to work.
    Agree: loot from the boxes is at player level. Now that it has been explained, I see that too. Additionally, the character just moved into West DC (Campus Settlement) and indeed the loot drop from the hoarder was the same level as character (16). So this does make your point. I might not actually like the response, but it does make sense. Thank you for explaining it to me. Appreciate it.

• Avalanche81
    24 posts

@thevigilant-one I have seen this for me too and it is indeed due to the area you are in, the only time you get it at your level is when you are level 30 (World Tier 5, prior to WONY) and level 40 (after WONY)

Although i think they should remove the world tier 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5 entirely along with the item levels of level 30 world tier # gear and just be level 30 gear....but that is my opinion.

Suggested Topics