ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• johnboy412000
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi There I have uploaded the videos that you asked for.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @johnboy412000!

Thanks for taking the time to capture those videos for us! It looks like you've set them to private, so I'm afraid we're unable to take a closer look at these. Would you be able to set the link to public, as this will allow us to take a look at your footage.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • johnboy412000
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi there

Have changed the setting to Public now. Sorry about that.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Thanks for updating the settings for me, @johnboy412000! I'v forwarded these videos to the dedicated teams for use in the investigation into "The Warlord's Daughter." If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. 😊

Official Response
  • johnboy412000
    11 posts

@appledellx2

Yeah I killed all the Muspel guards and several times re loaded the game and still the same. My brother has played the game on his computer and had no issues at all. Its strange.

• johnboy412000
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for that. Hopefully they can resolve the issue. Its strange how my brother has played the game on his computer and had no problems with it.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello everyone,
    Our developers investigated the issue and have noticed that some of you are using the Power of Rebirth instead of the Power of Muspelheim which is required to talk to Durrigor.
    Could you please confirm that you can can talk with the NPC now?
    Thank you in advance.

• johnboy412000
    11 posts

@ubi-oxavo

I pressed button 6 and tried chatting to him and this time it worked. I was pressing button 5 before so maybe I got mixed up. Phew I can now move on with the story. many thanks for your help.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello again @johnboy412000 , It was my pleasure to help you.
    Please feel free to get in touch If you'll need our assistance in the future.

• Out1aw1985
    2 posts

@ubi-oxavo
    I'm having the same issue here is a link to a video showing the things you asked for above.
    https://www.xbox.com/play/media/7HM9AK7H

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @Out1aw1985 and welcome to Discussions,

Thank you for your report and providing us with the video showing that you use the Power of Muspelheim, but still unable to interact with Durrigor.
    I forwarded your recent save and a video footage to the development team for a further investigation.

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• ThaliaDarkStar
    1 posts

Blacksmith is broken, objective is to save him mid quest. Just stands there. Impossible to progress. Ridiculous this DLC still isn't patched. Should've been included in the season pass. Frankly I want my money back.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@thaliadarkstar Hey there! My apologies for the delayed reply. I am also sorry to hear that you are unable to progress with this. Please share a video showing that you use the Power of Muspelheim, but still unable to interact with Durrigor. I recommend posting the video to YouTube as an unlisted clip or Google Drive and sharing the link with me here, thank you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5847 posts

Hi Vikings!

As the development team have been unable to reproduce this issue and we have not received any further reports since May we will now mark this megathread as resolved.

If you are unable to interact with Durrigor during 'The Warlords Daughter' then please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen.
    • That you are unable to interact with Durrigor during "The Warlord's Daughter"

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here

Thanks.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5847 posts

Hi Vikings!

I am currently doing a routine check-up on the megathreads and I can confirm that the issue where players were unable to interact with Durrigor during the quest 'The Warolrd's Daughter' could not be reproduced after Title Update 1.5.2.

As we have received no reports of this issue since June we will now lock this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics