ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/7 Replies/158 Views
    N3mB0t
    Original poster 980 posts

takes less time to go through than 30 floors of summit 😁

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aced_100
    201 posts

The funny thing about Kenly is that I had a few Diamondback's drop in the open world before I even went there. It's pretty easy to complete like you say, especially once you get up in SHD levels.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    517 posts

@n3mb0t
    much more important for me: make it continuously accessible, skip the nonsense tasks and transform into normal missions. Then everyone would play it, even regularly. As it is implemented no one of my friends wants to play it, I even did not finish because of the tasks there.

I do not care about loot drops/crates/exotics and the likes at all. I would like to play good content that is interesting, demanding and well implemented, that should be the priority.

• N3mB0t

@gnarlyatol1793

i finished a whole run yesterday in around 1 hour chilling, its not that bad , its really like a mission with a few simple mechanics , most of them arent even complicated , its just sit here and shoot the bad guys until the timer is over .

its much less mind numbing than the summit to get an exotic , that´s for sure , most people dont play it because some other labeled it as really bad when it came out , and although it isnt a master piece its far from being as bad as most people paint it , i kindda like it.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    517 posts

@n3mb0t
    in case you are talking about Kenly, I played a while ago but did not complete. I like playing nearly all missions but with Kenly I have different feeling, therefore no interest to play again.

If you are talking about the new mode Countdown, I am playing on Xbox one x, couldn’t join pts. But when it’s available, of course I will give it a try.

thx
    best
    Gnarly

• N3mB0t

@gnarlyatol1793

the thread is about kenly so... yeah!

• GnarlyAtol1793
    517 posts

@n3mb0t
    Because Kenly is now active again, I gave it a second try. Still I have the same emotion. Despite all of the hours I played, SHD 6.500 right now, I still like to play the normal missions of the main missions, played the Pentagon missions yesterday with random people, great! Played Kenly yesterday … simply no because of the tasks.

BUT: the good thing about Kenly is the open map/mission design. I wished the main missions would be like that.

best
    Gnarly

Suggested Topics