ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Azhrei21
    Original poster 122 posts

Ok I just got my hall to level 4 so I'm redoing my crew for River Raids. This didn't happen on lvl 3 and below, lvl 3 hall summoned lvl 3's, lvl 2 summoned lvl 2's... Now it's level four. Half an hour so far of looking for raiders I like (GA, GS, Scythe, Spear, Axe, Hammer) with shields, not to mention then having to go to the normal dock, equipping who i have so far, and getting on my normal boat so i can tell what hand the 2-hand weapons are equipped in. If the shield is in the main hand (right), then they won't put it on the side of the boat when you take command, it stays on their back (and you can't see their weapon when in the boat, and that's fine... apparently you get rid of the off hand to use an oar, if it's a shield it goes on the side of the boat and if it's a off-hand weapon it goes poof till you get out). And shields have no reach and you can't block with it in the main hand. So then I have to dump anyone like that and keep looking... anyway half an hour of looking, I've got 3 guys so far, then i realize one of them is lvl 2 and one's lvl 3. What the hell? EVERYONE SUMMONED IN A LVL 4 HOUSE SHOULD BE LVL 4!

To make matters worse in the wasting my time category... half the damn raiders that're summoned are dual wielding SHIELDS??? Can you PLEASE prohibit these raiders from equipping two shields.... >.<

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 706 posts

Hello @Azhrei21 and thanks for the detailed description of the issue. We would need a video displaying that there are level 2 and lever 3 raiders instead of level 4, so we can pass this to our development team for investigation. You could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform and share the link with us on this thread.

Official Response
  • Azhrei21

@ubi-oxavo omg why do you people always say that? I have other things to do then your jobs... Just get on a PS4 and refresh the hall yourselves. Lvl 3 was fine like i said, raiders were always lvl 3. It was lvl 4 and 5 that didn't always bring in raiders the lvl they should've been. Like 10 times i saw a raider i liked and then i was like crap.... he's lvl 2 (or 3). You should have no problem recreating this... unless my console is just fracking weird and it was just me... which wouldn't surprise me since I seem to be one of the handful of people with a ps4 that could play any game but wouldn't get past the splash screen on God of War... I'm actually done with the river raids, and have 2 crews (main crew and a backup all lvl 5). I'm not gonna sit here refreshing the hall to make a video on my phone trying to control my character one handed checking every raider that pops up to see their lvl...

EDIT: If you want I can take a picture of my completed and obviously lvl 5 hall then find a couple raiders of the wrong lvl and take a pic of them... pics are easy.

• Azhrei21

@ubi-oxavo Well I took some pics, I'm on ps4, the first pic is to show i am indeed lvl 5... my crew is all lvl 5. The 2nd pic is the completed raid house. As you can see, in one use of the bell to refresh the Raiders that pop up, 3 of them were below lvl 5. It's not like it's hard to reproduce, i'm sure it happened to at least one of them every time i refreshed that bell looking for a new crew.

Also as you can kind of tell, sometimes 1-3 of them pop up next to the shack or whatever Vagn is standing in front of instead of in the raid house (which is annoying having to go over there, then back in the Raid House to look at the rest). I found while i was rebuilding my crew that if you turn the camera while you're ringing to bell to look at that area near Vagn, no one pops there and they all pop in the Raid House like they should (I've seen things like that in other games, if you look at the spot to have it on screen and make the game render that view the screw up doesn't happen).

ALSO... as others have said in the past and it's still happening... the two raiders that're closest to the window that's on the side of the river outside often pop up UNDER THE FLOOR! I can still dodge into them (making them move), or i should say into the spot they should be in. Dodge toward their marker and they grunt while still under the floor, like you banged into them. That makes them want to move. Then I run far away (like past Vagn shack) so all the markers disappear, and when i come back they're usually back above the floor like they should be.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts

Hi @azhrei21 apologies for the late response, and thank you for the information and screenshots provided.

I'm pleased that you have managed to get all of your crew to level 5. Can you confirm how you got all of your crew to level 5?

If possible could you please record a video that shows the three issues that you mentioned:

• Ringing the bell to refresh the hall is only providing level 3 & 4 Jomsviking's
    • That some Jomsviking's spawn outside of the Jomsviking's Hall
    • Some Jomsviking's are stuck under the floor in the Jomsviking's Hall and what you do to make them become unstuck

The issue with the Jomsviking's being stuck under the floor was reported previously and is still being investigated, but it will be useful to provide a fresh report of this issue with an example.

You can record this using the share button on your PS4 and then upload the video directly to YouTube. Once the video has been uploaded you can copy and paste the URL link into this thread.

We always ask for videos demonstrating an issue as some issues cannot always be reproduced and gives us a better understanding of the issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics