ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Anhalter42
    Original poster 1 posts

since update 14 my fisherys and visitor piers are just gone, i also can't build more.
    they are not in the building list, any ideas what coud causd this? ( befor anyone ask: no mods )

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MP-Ghost318
    2 posts

@anhalter42

Same Problem Here 😢

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Hello @Anhalter42 thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

We have similar reports from players who are unable to build any fisheries from the build menu and the shoals of fish have disappeared. I can confirm we have reported this to our Anno QA and dev team, and they are investigating this issue now, thank you for your help and for providing that screenshot.

Official Response
  • MokushiRyuu
    1 posts

@anhalter42 Same here, I've even reinstalled my game and started a new game thinking maybe the new update wasn't playing nice with old savegames, but to no avail. Several mines and other industries are also unavailable. Hope this gets fixed soon, because it's sort of unplayable.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1259 posts

@mokushiryuu

Thanks for the report, I'll let the team know you're affected as well. As soon as we can provide any updates on this issue we'll return to the forums to let players know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics