ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Schipperke99
    Original poster 8 posts

I spent over 400 skill points (408) but did not get Full Mastery trophy. Has the requirement changed to obtain the trophy. I thought that the first skill point spent after 400 obtained the trophy. Playing Assassins Creed Valhalla on PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

We've just received an update from the dedicated teams regarding the requirements for the "Full Mastery" trophy / achievement. A new feature is due to be deployed in TU 1.5.2, which will be released May 24th 2022. You can read the patch notes for this update here!

Players will now receive a Mastery Point upon reaching Power Level 200.

This should now allow players to unlock "Full Mastery" before reaching the current max Power Level in-game (which is 535 at the time of writing).

You may need to trigger another level up for the Mastery point to become available to you in-game. For instance, if you are currently Power Level 205, you may need to level up to 206 for the Mastery Point to be unlocked for you.

If you are having trouble unlocking this additional Mastery Point upon reaching Power Level 200 following the release of TU 1.5.2, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. When providing a report, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You aren't provided with a Mastery Point after reaching 200+ Power Level.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • witkoszczak
    16 posts

When will I get the trophy now full professed? after update 1.5.0. I'm level 483 and it's basically game over.

• tjbears173
    1 posts

With the new 1.5 update, a new player has to be power level 535 before they can unlock the ability to purchase a mastery skill. However, after my 100% completion I am only at power level 490. I haven't purchased any dlc but am just trying to unlock this last trophy. I am feeling discouraged that I won't have enough xp to level up. Does anyone have any tips or thoughts? Thank you.

• bielik01
    1745 posts

@tjbears173 so before 1.5.0 you were <475? If that's the case, you need to fill all skill nodes (more griding awaits you), then you start to get Mastery Points.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @witkoszczak to confirm you have not unlocked the trophy 'Full Mastery' after completing the requirements to spend your first mastery point is that correct?

If so did you meet this requirement before or after the 1.5.0 update?

Could you also provide a screenshot or video to show that you have met the unlock requirements.

Official Response
  • witkoszczak
    16 posts
    @ubi-keo I had 470 points and made an update to 535 points.

• witkoszczak
    16 posts
    Hi @witkoszczak to confirm you have not unlocked the trophy 'Full Mastery' after completing the requirements to spend your first mastery point is that correct?

If so did you meet this requirement before or after the 1.5.0 update?

Could you also provide a screenshot or video to show that you have met the unlock requirements.

today I reinstalled the game in version 1.0.0 without updating. I downloaded the saves from the cloud but according to the game they are broken. the update will fix it or is it gone?

• bielik01
    1745 posts

@schipperke99 the first Mastery Point spent after getting every Skill Point.

• TheNorfolkian
    1275 posts

@schipperke99 Yeah, you need to max out all of the Skills first... and THEN... level up one more time to apply a Mastery Point.

• witkoszczak
    16 posts
    @schipperke99 the first Mastery Point spent after getting every Skill Point.

why ubisoft add points in the base which are thanks to the DLC? stupidity. I want platinum in the substitution I have 510 points and after the update I am missing 25 points

• TheNorfolkian
    1275 posts

@witkoszczak You should create a separate topic in Player Support for the issue you’re describing, and be sure to provide video evidence or screenshots of your game. The moderators will want to see proof that you updated your game and that you are missing said points.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@witkoszczak Regarding the game save, are you seeing a 'corrupt' message? Is this happening on all your available saves?

Official Response
  • witkoszczak
    16 posts

@ubi_plush

Everything is fine after the update. But with the update, it takes 535 points for the trophy, not 475.

• witkoszczak
    16 posts

@witkoszczak

https://zapodaj.net/47e9298f95a7a.jpg.html: (https://zapodaj.net/47e9298f95a7a.jpg.html)

https://zapodaj.net/50c98be0ab543.jpg.html: (https://zapodaj.net/50c98be0ab543.jpg.html)

• witkoszczak
    16 posts

@thenorfolkian

https://zapodaj.net/50c98be0ab543.jpg.html: (https://zapodaj.net/50c98be0ab543.jpg.html)

https://zapodaj.net/47e9298f95a7a.jpg.html: (https://zapodaj.net/47e9298f95a7a.jpg.html)

• witkoszczak
    16 posts

Dear beloved and smartest Ubisoft. Who had the brilliant idea of ​​adding DLC ​​points to the base game? How am I supposed to get 535 points as the base is cleared and 510 points? Do you make a trophy and then change your rules?
    of course, 535 points for my final trophy. should I buy DLC to get platinum in the base game?

• Schipperke99
    Original poster 8 posts

This is not a retroactive issue. I have not played Assassins Creed Valhalla on any other platform. Infact I do not own a PS4 system.

• witkoszczak
    16 posts

@schipperke99

now you have to get 535 points because ubisoft I add points together with dlc.

• witkoszczak
    16 posts
    I will find out why ubisoft changes its rules for obtaining the trophy?

• Schipperke99
    Original poster 8 posts

I currently have 458 power. I counted the remaining 11 skill points needed to fill the center bear, wolf and raven sections. I then moved 11 skill points from the outlying sections and that did not give the trophy.

I next counted how many are needed to finish the 3 outlying bear, wolf and raven sections, that totals 71. Totaling all of the available skill points (458 + 11 + 71) you will need to reach 540 before the next skill point spent gives you the trophy. Can you get more than 540 skill points without doing the two DLC's???? Do you really need to reach 541 to get the trophy???

Suggested Topics