ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@blazerage91 I have the same issue right now.
    Surprisingly, Animus store and Ubisoft Connect work for me on my PS4.
    I don't know why it didn't work (because I often play via Remote Play on my notebook), but the issue is gone when I started playing directly on my PS4.

@Ubi-WheelyDuck any news on that?

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 871 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for this information, it is strange to hear you this was not an issue when playing on the device itself.

Can I check if you now go back to using your notebook does this issue happen again?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • ErrADDict
    1 posts

I just picked up this game for PS5 and I cannot sign into UbisoftConnect or access the store. I receive an error saying:
    Online Service Error
    A problem occurred while trying to communicate with a Ubisoft online service.
    Please try again later.
    Visit http://support.ubisoft.com if the issue persists. (0x00000004)

I've been at this for a few days and still nothing.

Things I've tried:

1. Resetting my router
    2. Restart PS5
    3. Reset Network settings (Ethernet)
    4. Added PS5 to demilitarize zone
    5. Changed DNS to Google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
    6. Not sure what else to do. I can reach UbisoftConnect servers on my PC no problem.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5802 posts

Hello there @ErrADDict! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering error code 0x00000004 when trying to sign into Ubisoft Connect or access the store. Thanks for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you've tried already.

If you haven't already, please can you ensure that you've tried all of these connectivity troubleshooting steps. In particular, please ensure that you have correctly configured your port forwarding.

If the issue continues to persist, we will need to take a closer look at some of your system files. Please can you open a support ticket and provide the following files:

• An image of your port forwarding configuration.
    • A copy of your MSinfo.
    • A copy of a TRACERT scan, as this will help us to establish your NAT connection.

Please include a link to this thread when opening a ticket, and make sure to include all the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • All_Wolf
    16 posts

For the past year or more AC Valhalla has been encountering a reoccurring bug which blocks Reba from issues new game tasks. The most current error is 0x00000004. Anything that can be done to resolves these regular issues would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Wolf Tombe

• OlgaBaikova
    19 posts

I just went to Reda's shop and I must have put him out of business, because he's got nothing at all. And when I took a screen shot of his empty shop, I got a server error NW-31204-0 if that says anything to you. Odyssey has the same problem, when I got it to load after multiple attempts, there was no daily Orichalcum quest available anywhere.

• OlgaBaikova
    19 posts

Update-
    After exiting the previous screen that I'd had on to type the error number, I got the black box message about problem communicating with Ubisoft servers. [0x70000141] if that's helpful.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3723 posts

Hi @all_wolf @OlgaBaikova apologies for the late response.

@All_Wolf I can see that you play the game on Xbox Series X, can you please go through connectivity troubleshooting for your console here then try again. Please note that you can experience connectivity issues in Assassin's Creed Valhalla if you use 'quick resume' and you are on a WiFi connection.

@OlgaBaikova I can see that you play the game on PlayStation 4, can you also go through the connectivity troubleshooting for you console here then try again.

I can also confirm that the PlayStation error code that you mentioned (NW-31204-0) means there is a network issue. As I mentioned above on Xbox Series X using the 'quick resume' feature can cause connectivity issues, the same issue is likely to apply on PlayStation if you use 'rest mode' whilst the game is still open.

@All_Wolf @OlgaBaikova If the issue still persists after following the connectivity troubleshooting please let us know.

Official Response
  • All_Wolf
    16 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for the reply! My concern has to do with the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Game itself. When I tried to access the game everything within the game has drastically changed content and has almost NOTHING left of the original game. It is so disappointing that the programmers would so drastically alter the core of the game. As it stands right now it is no longer worth playing.

Again, thanks for the quick response!

Good News! As of an hour ago, the game has been restored to it's original format and game play. I'm assuming enough complaints flooded in and the developers returned the game to it's traditional state.

Regards,

Wolf Tombe

• Ubi-Keo

HI @all_wolf I am unsure what changes you were referring to and that it has now been restored to it's original state.

Can you explain what changes you meant?

I am pleased to hear that everything is now working as intended.

Official Response
  • aboy16_wolfpack
    1 posts

Error 0x00000004
    How can i fix it

• dorinash1
    84 posts

Hello there! Today when I opened the game to do the daily quests for opal and see what Reda's Shop has to offer, I noticed that it doesn't work. The error 0x00000004 popped up all the time, plus I can't access the helix store and all my opals are reset to 0 even when I had 420 opals. Tried to restart the game a few times, other saves, checked and restarted the internet, but nothing. The same error.

• dorinash1
    84 posts

Here is the proof

• dorinash1
    84 posts

And yes, I forgot. The Yule festival ends in 48 hours for me, when it just started a week ago, and ubisoft said it will least until january 27. Why???

• dorinash1
    84 posts

It's working now. Please delete my post

• ricsumicsu96
    1 posts

I can't play too. By the way I was still playing in the forenoon.

• Tazo300300
    2 posts

Online service error
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla crashing (PS4)
    There was a problem trying to communicate with a Ubisoft online service. Please try again later
    if the problem persists visit https://support.ubisoft.com.[0x00000004] For several days I can't change armor, whenever I try to change armor the game stops and freezes, I have to restart and the same thing happens again. I bought the new dragon armor and I can't change it. I can't change armor and weapons.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @tazo300300 apologies for the late response.

I am also sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when trying to change your armour.

Can you please confirm in this is occurring whilst you are in Svartalfheim during the Dawn of Ragnarok expansion? If so we have a megathread for that issue here which will be fixed in a future update.

If this issue is not occuring in Svartalfheim then could you confirm which map you are experiencing this on and also confirm if you experience it on any other maps.

I would also recommend going through the PS4 troubleshooting and connectivity troubleshooting to see if that helps.

Official Response
  • Adits969
    2 posts

My issue is that I am facing the online server error which is 0x00000004: I have tried unlinking and relinking, I have checked my Wi-Fi; none of these seem to work. I intended to make a purchase so this really is quite frustrating. Please assist me in resolving the Error.

• Tanja061187
    14 posts

I wanted to buy the new Armor Set but as soon as I try to, I only get Online Service Error 0x00000004. No matter which category I try to choose in Shop, this error appears. I mean, it's nice that Ubisoft is trying to prevent us from spending more money but...

Suggested Topics