ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• noddy666
    1 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck
    i´m having the same problem/error in odyssey. "bying" an phobosskin and it dosn´t apear...

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @noddy666 thank you for letting us know you are having issues trying to purchase something from our Odyssey store. Whilst the cause of this issue may be related, could you please post in our Odyssey forum for further assistance, here, to keep the two games separated >
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/632/player-support?lang=en-US

For any players on XBSX who encounter this, please let us know the following >

Official Response
  • ScwB00
    1 posts

I am also having this issue on XSX whenever I try to interact with Sargon for shopping with the special ore. I’ve resolved other connectivity issues with port forwarding, etc., and am able to access the store, story portals, etc. I use an Ethernet connection. The game is version 1.5.5. No idea what else to try.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@scwb00 Hello there.

Sorry to hear you've been having this issue. As posted above, could you confirm if you have been using quick resume?

In future, would you be able to post any issues related to AC Odyssey in our dedicated forum here.

Thank you.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/632/player-support?lang=en-US

Official Response
  • hotfeetinmotion
    49 posts

same error. troubleshooting guides didn't help.

console: xbox series s

• Luke_A_H
    3 posts

I'm having an identical issue on Series S right now. Done all the troubleshooting and restarted to make sure it's not Quick Resume.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2298 posts
    Official Response
  • jlobb2
    1 posts

Get this error all the time Valhalla on my series x. Used to get it all the time in odyssey too. Whenever you visit Reda or go into the store or look at someone’s screenshot, it’ll pop up this error. If they can’t fix it, I’m not gonna bother buying another AC anymore.

I fixed it by disabling quick resume. Make sure you save your game before disabling it. Hit the home button, go to my games and apps and you should see Valhalla listed under quick resume. Select it and hit the menu button. On the menu that pops up, select Remove from quick resume. I restarted the console at this point but probably isn’t necessary. When I restarted Valhalla, I was able to open the store, talk to Reda, and other “online” stuff like other players screenshots.

If it happens again, you’ll need to repeat the steps above, as each time you start Valhalla (or any other game for that matter) quick resume will be enabled automatically.

• hotfeetinmotion
    49 posts

@jlobb2 idk i feel quick resume is too important to disable. i love it. i'd rather abandon the game than quick resume (already finished it but it was a headache at times) it would be nice if developers, not just ubisoft, would start to implement quick resume properly. In far cry 6 which i've been playing lately it also has problems with quick resume but instead of quitting the game you can go to system and select ubisoft connect (or something like that) which will reconnect you, open the ubisoft app, and then you can just hit Y to go back to your game. I can't remember if there is something similar in valhalla but it might be a better option than disabling qr.

• All_Wolf
    16 posts

For the past week, I have been unable to get new missions from Reba becuase an Ubisoft Error 0x70000041 keeps poping up. I'm hoping this problem can be resolved soon so I can continue playing Assassins Creed!

Regards,

Wolf Tombe

• amir412
    1 posts

Me too!!

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello @All_Wolf and thanks for getting in touch with us.

I understand you are receiving the error 0x7000004.

Could you please specify if it happens when you use Quick Resume feature on Xbox? With a wireless connection, it is automatically shut down and causes the error. Using a wired connection should bypass this issue entirely.
    Should the issue still persists, please perform all the steps from our connectivity troubleshooting article and let us know if it helps.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Oxavo

Hello @jlobb2 and @hotfeetinmotion and thanks for getting in touch.

I can confirm this issue has been verified as "working as intended" when the player uses "quick resume" when the player is using a wireless connection.
    With a wireless connection, it is automatically shut down and causes the error. Using a wired connection should bypass this issue entirely.

I understand it is not the answer you would like to read and apologize for any inconvenience.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Official Response
  • hotfeetinmotion
    49 posts

@ubi-oxavo so the reason qr doesn't work with valhalla (and i guess this applies all ubisoft games with broken qr) is because the user is connected via wifi...

sometimes it is better to say nothing at all.

• Ubi-Oxavo

Hello @hotfeetinmotion and thanks for your reply.

We can only confirm that suing the wireless connection causes the error 0x70000041.

My apologies if this is not the answer you expected to hear. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Official Response
  • LordADayer96
    7 posts

@ubi-oxavo Hello, i have been having this same issue since upgrading from a Xbox one to a xbox series X. I have being using a wired conexion since day 1 with my console and the only think that seems to work for me is to completetly quit the game then restart it which goes against the "quick resume" feature purpose (i already have tried with the steps from https://www.ubisoft.com/es-mx/help/assassins-creed-valhalla/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-connectivity-issues-in-assassins-creed-valhalla-xbox-series-xors/000081017 without any improvement) This is the only game in which i have any issue

• Ubi-Oxavo

Hello @LordADayer96 and thanks for your report.

If I understand you correctly you performed all the connectivity troubleshooting steps but it did not solve the issue. And you've been using a wired connection only. Can you try switching to a wireless or an alternative connection and see if you still receive the error 0x70000041?

Should the issue still persist, please make sure your game is fully updated and upload your latest save to the cloud and let us know once it's done.

Official Response
  • LordADayer96
    7 posts

@ubi-oxavo Hi, i already switched from a wired internet conexion to a wireless one, my game is fully updated and i even did have my latest game in the cloud without any improvement, i'm still having this issue so i would have to open a ticket because this is ridiculous

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2112 posts

Hey there @lordadayer96, thank you for taking the time to get back in touch. I understand that you have switched over to a wireless connection. It is important to note that this issue tends to occur for players using the Xbox quick resume feature on a wireless connection. The development team have mentioned that this is as intended, and quick resume will cause this to occur. If that is the case, I will gladly forward this as feedback for the development team to be aware of what you have stated.

If the error occurs with a wired connection, then the error is likely related to the connection itself, and not the quick resume feature. I understand you have already gone through our game-specific connectivity troubleshooting article. Could you please also go through our main connectivity troubleshooting article? I am asking this because it is important we cover all of the steps. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • Chaapii1
    2 posts

@ubi-thrupney I still have this issue, in feb 2022..

Suggested Topics