ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LM0101998
    Original poster 16 posts

When I saw the car's trailer on Instagram, that prompted me to login to Ubi Connect and get the game, as last time with the Gemera...
    After grinding 6 hours to get my dream car, disappointment...
    I'm going to give it a pass because of no customization but the handling is awful...
    The car handles like a boat in corners, very heavy and slides everywhere.
    Best example is the Pikes Peak race. Compare a fully upgraded M8 and the Q60 and see for yourself...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Anykeyer
    204 posts

@lm0101998

Pff, what did you expect?

IVT hates EVs. They dont add pure EVs and make all hybrids garbage on purpose.

• OBu42
    246 posts

@lm0101998

I don't agree. Yes, the car is not the best, but it is also not among the worst in street. I would say the times you can achieve are quite ok and on the upper side of the median.

• LM0101998
    Original poster 16 posts

@obu42

Yeah but being left in the dust after 5 seconds by an F12 is not a good thing....

The car jerks around after every corner 😛

• OBu42
    246 posts

@lm0101998

Well, yesterday I used it a bit in PvP, the opponents used all kinds of cars, even Gallardos. And I did not lose PvP points and there were always several platinum players in my lobbies. And I'm not the best driver... But yes, there are better cars! I'm just saying it is not that bad. Maybe a pro tuning helps a bit.

Suggested Topics