ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 360 posts

Name: The Histrionic (Exotic Tactical UMP-45)

Talent: Notice me!!
    When hitting headshots you get the attention/aggro from nearby enemies.

The more Aggro you get the more Weapon handling you get.
    (Accuracy/Stability/Reload speed/Optimal Range)
    And with that you can get the aggro of enemies further away.

After a while you get "less attention".
    And the more enemies don't pay attention to you, the more damage you get.
    - This happens if the enemies just don't look at you anymore.
    - Or if the last wave of enemies starts to die out.

So with this gun you can take the aggro from the start of each battle.
    And at the end of a battle you can do a little bit of damage and feel usefull for a moment.

Gun mods:
    Flirty Eyes (Russian Red dot Sight)
    +15% crit damage.

High Heels (Oversized .45 ACP Mag)
    +30 rounds. (60 rounds in total)

Long Nails (Handstop)
    -15% reload speed.

Annoyingly Hard Laugh (Loud Vent Brake .45)
    +25% Optimal Range. (+25% increased threat?)

The gun should have a very bright colour.
    Like that one woman at someone else's wedding.
    That takes all the attention away from the bride with her WAY too flirty Dress...
    You know who, Everyone has seen her before.

PS: I don't know if I offended someone with the idea around the gun.
    That is/was not my intention, I just looked up:
    "Names for attention seeking" and saw the word Histrionic.
    And went from there...so...No hard feelings!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Semaarius
    24 posts

@dutchlmb4ever
    "The gun should have a very bright colour."
    I'm reminiscing with a joke a few friends of mine had about aggro generation in a few games. Ended up with the tank at the time being dressed and colored in the most garish and conflicting colors that basically clashed with EVERYTHING. All the colors being outrageously bright and contrasted. We called it the D.A.F.T. build. Diabolically Aggressive Fashion Trend. It's purpose, to annoy someone so much that putting the thing out of its misery would be better than looking at it for even just a second longer. Yeah... was a great tank...

Suggested Topics