ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• List of bugs in PTS phase 2

3 likes/7 replies/237 views
    NanoCrudele
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 16

this is a first and fast look on the pts, i'll look more in depth on the coming days

• the weapons like kingbreaker are still missing their images, same as the new exotics, the vendor doesn't sell the new exotics
    • the mask on the heartbreaker set has a yellow core, everything else has blue cores (and i really don't get why they're not red cores)
    • the gloves on uzina getica has a clipping issue, a portion of the hand is clipping through the fabric
    • the holsters on the heartbreaker and uzina getica aren't working, the pistol doesn't get holstered at all but it's floating
    • the description of the heartbreaker set is wrong, it says you can stack it max 1 time, don't know if the italian translation is wrong or the talent is bugged
    • the donate junk in the expertise needs some more work, first it's bugged and donates every single piece of that list, second it should be placed in the first page of expertise donating every single piece of junk, the whole point of donate junk is to avoid opening every single tab to donate the pieces, it should be a pop in the expertise menu on the ricalibration station, press the X and done, no searching, no opening tabs
    • don't know if it's something desired but the only resource limits changed are the printer's and the exotic diamonds, increasing the other mats should be a priority i think

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1030

A bit on the weirdness that is heartbreaker, i appear to only get backpack as part of the drops oddly enough

• jimmy19762608
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

@nanocrudele You have to make a new char,then it will be in your invi

• NanoCrudele
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 16

@jimmy19762608
    I know, did It already, i shouldn't Need a workaround anyway

• MARCOSPCT
    ubisoft:x-posts, 9
    the vendor doesn't sell the new exotics

My troble,  the vendor doesn't sell the new gear sets, exotic and named.

• syc0pupy
    ubisoft:x-posts, 5

The new exotics can be gotten by doing the SHD project. The exotic crate will drop the Dread Edict and Bluescreen as well as the catharsis mask. However, when I got the weapons, they had reduced damage numbers and the talents are missing so they won't proc.

• Bill---
    ubisoft:x-posts, 36

@nanocrudele Donate junk also donated items marked as favorite. Disappointing in the PTS but if that doesn't get fixed before going to live it will be ruinous for a lot of players

Suggested Topics