ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BluDuMango
    Original poster 1 posts

The timer on the new Heartbreaker set should be increased to atleast 8 secs, not 5.. you cant even have a proper chance to breathe before losing ya stacks in between gaps in waves to even have a chance to keep ya stacks up, I can already see the annoyance with the set but other than that.. Its truely an amazing gear set with huge potential

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Semaarius
    24 posts

@bludumango
    I honestly think the set is a bit too busted. Sure you can use the new weapons if you want... But take this set and add Eagle Bearer... The Devs claim that exotics werent designed to be the best of the best, the best in slot. But they made the EB so... About that? EG is by far the best AR and I don't see that changing anytime soon unless they decide to nerf the thing.

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

@semaarius It's not THE best AR in the game. It is very efficient for PvP and PvE (only from survivability point). The damage is lower than the most other rifles.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@as1r0nimo It's 11% better than your average AR in sDPS [6% better then the closest normal AR], and the only AR that can match it on /mag is the AK - which is vastly inferior from a WH standpoint.

Now, if you add Optimist & Damage To, EB falls to an average AR from a DPS perspective - but it still has tenacity & the accuracy buff. Plus, I'm a sucker for Copper, it's my favorite metallic color.

All around, it's hard to beat. You can make a harder hitting AR, but not so much that it renders what EB brings to the table irrelevant. Though I'd definitely welcome a buff 🤠

• WrecK3rr
    301 posts
    The timer on the new Heartbreaker set should be increased to atleast 8 secs, not 5.. you cant even have a proper chance to breathe before losing ya stacks in between gaps in waves to even have a chance to keep ya stacks up, I can already see the annoyance with the set but other than that.. Its truely an amazing gear set with huge potential

Instead of increasing the time, loosing stacks over time would be a better alternative.
    Just like we do with Striker and Momento, to name a few examples.

• Semaarius
    24 posts

@as1r0nimo
    Lol agree to disagree. The fact that it gives such a huge "Survivabilty" aspect is what makes it so broken, and the damage on it is a moot point because the source of any damage you deal isnt the weapon its all the additives on your gear. Since you have no need to focus on survivabilty "gear-wise" to some degree you can delve more into damage. And you can't deny that fact about the weapon.

• N3mB0t
    897 posts

@semaarius

the eagle bearer works when it works , many times the conditions to meet the talent criteria dont align and you drop dead on the floor after you been fighting a whole bunch of enemies and trying to calculate what the gun is saving you from.

its talent depends on a lot of thoughtful action all the time, i prefer to use ANY other AR for the same or even more damage and have fun instead of keeping doing calculations to know if the talent will save me or not.

only people who only know the gun by its talent but never used it think it is OP or any better than any other AR.

• Semaarius
    24 posts
    only people who only know the gun by its talent but never used it think it is OP or any better than any other AR.

eh... I have used it in every PTS phase this year and the last time they had a PTS so... I can both agree and disagree with your line there. Considering I have actually used it I still think its op. But you're right about nearly everyone that hasn't used it.

Suggested Topics