ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Pick
    Original poster 122 posts

Yes, hi, me again. I'm asking once again if we can have a simply Interface option to disable that silly "red rune" symbol that flashes over enemies when they perform heavy/unblockable attacks.

It looks ridiculous (like an enemy or animal is on fire when attacking me), and I'd love for us to have a simple option for toggling that off.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Wascaliwabbit
    46 posts

@c-pick yup, this is a case of 'over-design'

• C-Pick
    Original poster 122 posts

@wascaliwabbit Yes, and it's also just plan unimmersive.

I love playing open-world action/adventure RPGs, but even more I love having minimal HUD clutter and noise. One way I can feel immersed in the worlds I explore and interact with is by *not* having silly, intrusive HUD elements blocking my view of the beauty around me. What's the point of running around in a vivid, gorgeous world if all this stuff is in the way?

And that red-rune flash thingy is just ridiculous. Let us turn that and attack-telegraphing visual effects off, please.

Suggested Topics