ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RhoAias.-
    Original poster 8 posts

The Level with the new items now caused the limit to Lower? How is this?

PTS Phase1

VS

PTS Phase2

today's limit 4/15/22 PTS Phase2

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MenteAlina
    30 posts

@rhoaias

Hi !
    Question..
    You are already Ex LvL 21 (25/110) in phase 2
    Why is your 110?!

I myself am now Ex LvL 10 (15/200)

In phase 1 I always had to have 180 per expertise rank.

• RhoAias.-
    Original poster 8 posts

@mentealina that is easy to answer.
    After level 10 or 14 I didn't pay much attention. ask for 110 on all subsequent levels
    it is supposed to be 110 from 1 to 21 but from the middle of 10/14 that number drops
    I have a stream raising the level of expertise if you want I'll look for a moment where the number specifically drops

Edit:I just checked and after level 15 it goes from 200 to 110 I don't know why but it's like that

• Macs1209
    124 posts

Devs adjusted the points which needed for each levels. But they not recalculated the
    levels what you already reached, so you could be on higher level when PTS 2 started
    than what you reach if you start now from 0 with same expertise points. I'm on 23 after
    maxed everything.

Suggested Topics