ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

Assassin's Creed Valhalla offers and disadvantages:
    - Greater possibility of hidden kills, because the enemy who is behind the wall or with his back to us notices us anyway
    - Adding a longer night time as it will come in handy sometimes for sneaky approaches 🙂
    - Adding a segment to the second arc that was in AC Origins
    -Adding more animations for hidden kills
    -Center the character also while riding horse
    - hiding around the corner. When we hide behind an obstacle, the camera does not want to work very well. 
    -Sometimes, when we hide around a corner and somehow the camera directs us in a certain direction, after leaving the hideout, the character stays on the left or right side. Then you need to think about what to do to get the character back to the normal side of the screen or to the center. A similar situation also when putting on the hood. 

These are my suggestions for the future and, at the same time, the flaws I have come across 😁

PS: I used the translator. If something is incomprehensible, please writing, because I'm not very good at English 😑

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ one of these is already reported: Camera offset is broken.
    I hope they fix this in upcoming update, because it seems like an easy thing to fix.

• DrowNoble
    3 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ Only proposition I want.... Remove Denuvo malware. The fact that it is still bundled with Valhalla after it's already been cracked is, bizarre. Ubisoft has to pay for a license, which I believe is about $120k USD per year. WHY are they still paying for it if it no longer offers protection? The game is old, remove it.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

@drownoble I don't know what this denuvo is or whatever. Currently, I prefer to play on the console than on the computer. If I misunderstood what you wrote, I am sorry.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

Further suggestions and disadvantages:
    - There is a point in the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC where you cannot enter your inventory after completing the Kara challenge or side quest. I get a message about going to the main menu or settings (less frequently)
    - [Spoiler] (Those who don't have the game yet, don't read) I don't know if this has been added to the game, but the suggestion is to add a male eivor during the secret ending where Basim sits on the bench.
    -Adding Alexios to the AC Valhalla crossover
    -When we put on the Havi (Odin) eye patch, he says as if he has some kind of mask on his face. It just sounds a little funny.

Regard

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ you can try to wake up from Svartalfheim sleep (I had this too). Use raven power to fly from Kara's Domain to Asgardian Tower in NW direction.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

@bielik01 Maybe I have already finished 100% overall everything at AC Valhalla but thanks for the suggestions. When I play again, this advice will be very useful

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

I'm sorry to write here, but I want to ask something. Can report problems with other AC parts here or only with Valhalla, Odyssey and Origins?

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ these three have dedicated discussion boards, for older games I'd suggest posting here.

• arni-GX
    42 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_

i just wanna lots of crossbow as my range weapons in this AC valhalla, why enemy has it but eivor can not using it at all.......

where is it, ubisoft ?? add crossbow weapons, plz.....

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

@arni-gx The crossbow for the AC series does not fit. In my opinion, the bow is a suitable weapon than the crossbow.

• arni-GX
    42 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_

are u forget about musket rifles and pistols in AC unity ?? its work very well..... so, why that guns its working fine in ACU, but crossbow weapons is not suitable for ACV ??

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

@arni-gx Crossbows need to be reloaded and it takes some time, then aim at the enemy to hit them. The bow does not need to be reloaded, just try on and shoot. Depends on the type of bow. In The Witcher 3, you can spam and the bolts are fired automatically, which had a good advantage. The AC works fine with firearms, swords, and bows, but I don't see a crossbow unfortunately. This is just my opinion.

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@arni-gx unfortunately, I'm with @Wiedzmin_2004_ on this. Just notice how Arbalists shoot their crossbows. Each time they need to reload.
    But if enemies in Francia can use melee weapons while being mounted, why shouldn't Eivor?

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

@bielik01 As I remember correctly, in the two previous editions you could use melee weapons while riding a horse, but I don't remember because I played them some 2 years ago.

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ yup, that's a huge deterioration... compared to older games.

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_

you are right :
    AC Origins + AC Odyssey = all weapons were usable while on a mount

AC Valhalla = only the bow (with no aim-assist at all, which is a mess on a PS4 even with the controller at max speed setting ...)
    🙂

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_
    just a question about (because it's linked to another topic I made and had still no usefull response from dev team appart "we are looking at this") :

Sometimes, when we hide around a corner and somehow the camera directs us in a certain direction, after leaving the hideout, the character stays on the left or right side. Then you need to think about what to do to get the character back to the normal side of the screen or to the center. A similar situation also when putting on the hood.

Did you noticed this "off-center" behaviour while using the option (approximative English) "Off-Center Camera" to "Off" (to have a centered Eivor) ?

I suspect that when you keep the default setting (Eivor not centered) = this will make the bug happening
    Actually I'm testing on 2 accounts and I have these results :

1. Eivor not centered = bugs
    2. Eivor centered = no bug

(PS4 Pro & Valhalla up-to-date)

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

Recent suggestions and disadvantages.
    -Hiding in the bushes, when the figure is white, at some point is not like entering the circle of quick choice or when we put the body in the bushes. I suggest adding an "eye" next to the health bar to signal whether we are hidden or visible. It was in AC Origins and Odyssey.
    - the ability to deal with opponents with melee weapons while driving horse

PS: Google translate confuses sentences so sorry for the inconvenience

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 44 posts

@azullfr Unfortunately, Valhalla has more bugs than we think. Origins and Odyssey didn't have that many mistakes. It's a bit like The Witcher 3, had a lot of bugs too, and was fixed over time. We have to be patient with new updates that fix these bugs.

Suggested Topics