ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yaopin2
    Original poster 5 posts

I have finished Hermes's homie and every story has an ending and i have not received trophies. What should I do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts
    Best Answer

Hi @yaopin2 I personally experienced the same issue with this achievement myself, it took me several hours to find the last part of the map I had not discovered.

I can only advise to fast travel to each section of the map and explore thoroughly to make sure you have covered all areas. If you also check your Ubisoft Connect stats it should tell you the percentage of regions discovered.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @Yaopin2!

To unlock "Hermes's Homie," you'll need to unveil all sub-regions of Greece. I'd recommend ensuring that you've visited every location on the map - including any islands! I'd also recommend ensuring that you've explored all of the open ocean as well.

If you've completed de-fogged the whole map and the achievement / trophy still hasn't triggered for you, please don't hesitate to share an update with us within this thread so we can investigate this further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    1283 posts

@yaopin2 A commonly missed place is the little speck of an island just south of Samos because it's so small you can't really tell on the map whether you've been there or not. There really isn't anything there and none of the main or side quests touch it so it is easy to miss it.

• Yaopin2
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    Is there a possibility that i discovered a whole map and achievment did not fall into my acc? I am like 99.9% sure that i go everywhere twice. And with the quest with Herodotos i finished the quest with his parents to the end. There is continuation of this quest or did I do something wrong? I have 10 achievments left and I really want to do that 🦆

• Yaopin2
    Original poster 5 posts

@longjohn119 Thank you for your advice but I was there like 6 times to make sure 😄

• Ubi-Keo
    Best Answer

Hi @yaopin2 I personally experienced the same issue with this achievement myself, it took me several hours to find the last part of the map I had not discovered.

I can only advise to fast travel to each section of the map and explore thoroughly to make sure you have covered all areas. If you also check your Ubisoft Connect stats it should tell you the percentage of regions discovered.

Official Response
  • Yaopin2
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Keo
    99%... Thank you for you advice!!
    Thats where the fun begins xd I must check now what little thing i missed 😄

• Ubi-Keo

@yaopin2 you're welcome.

And I was also on 99% until I found the part of the map I had not discovered.

Good luck I'm sure you will find it 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics