ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Reykuzuri
    Original poster 1 posts

Re: [Mystery #5: World Event (The False Ealdormancy glitched](/topic/85598/mystery-5-world-event-the-false-ealdormancy-glitched)

I am unable to complete the Huntwald Bounty Mystery as the false Huntwald and Bounty Hunter do not appear togethar. I've already tried a few workarounds in a previous report but they do not work. I am on PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @Reykuzuri , I am sorry to hear you're not able to complete the HuntWald Bounty Mystery.
    I would kindly ask you to record a short video and send us a link so we can investigate this further. Please also make sure that your latest saves are uploaded to the cloud.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

• Deviant420sw
    1 posts

@Ubi-Oxavo I also have this bug on PS5. All I have onscreen is a horse and rider that the textures are not loaded in. If I reload the texter comes back then goes away if I ride around and try to find the horse with a rider and a prisoner.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5770 posts

Hi @Deviant420sw I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the world event 'The False Ealdormancy'.

Could you please provide a video that demonstrates this issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics