ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lrom94
    Original poster 5 posts

Today when I try to play every time I get into a building my fps drops to 1

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Lrom94, thanks for getting through to us, welcome to forums and sorry to hear about the performance issue you've been dealing with whilst playing on Stadia.

After having a closer look, I can see that we've had similar instances being brought up, however this has seemingly occurred after having longer game sessions, where FPS was slowly degrading.

Can I ask if this was somewhat similar experience to you or does FPS drop to 1 almost immediately? Also, does this affect only some particular building or occurs if you enter any building?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • Lrom94
    Original poster 5 posts

Sorry for answering just now well this happen immediately when I enter in any buildings or mission area
    this happen when I get inside a building: https://stadia.google.com/capture/ecda9768-bcab-4d34-9a5d-f21808153886: (https://stadia.google.com/capture/ecda9768-bcab-4d34-9a5d-f21808153886)

Performance in the streets: https://stadia.google.com/capture/bf3ca938-e949-4b6d-8bec-f59987ac5559: (https://stadia.google.com/capture/bf3ca938-e949-4b6d-8bec-f59987ac5559)

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@ubi-karl

LOL!
    Someone has to manually clear the shader caches on those servers.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @lrom94, thanks for sharing that extra information and those videos, I appreciate it. I just want to check here, do you ever receive the "Unstable Connection" prompt when trying to access the game?

Official Response
  • Lrom94
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-gizmo i don't received that message

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 334 posts

Thanks for letting us know, @Lrom94! To help with this FPS issue, I'd suggest going through this Stadia troubleshooting guide. Let me know if that helps or if you continue to have issues with your FPS dropping in the game.

Official Response

Suggested Topics