ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eagleyezx
    Original poster 138 posts

Hey Ghosts,

I wish you are all well. From the forums and discords I'm sure some of you guys know I've been comparing Ghost Recon to Arma 3 lately on what Ghost Recon should be like.

Thankfully, I've found some great solo mission scenarios that are gripping, challenging, gritty and just a lot of fun. On top of that, there's an error on my file that doesn't allow me to save so that means I have one life to complete the mission. My point is that if you have played the scenarios from ThomaHawk on Arma 3, I believe they are everything that Ghost Recon should be on a fundamental basis, and certainly what Ghost Recon Over should be.

The video is below. Feel free to skim through and share your thoughts on how the Arma, Operation Flashpoint, Ghost Recon 1 games should influence the next Ghost Recon game or not for that matter.

All in all, there is very little room for error when it comes to shoot outs and CQB. Your CQB and long range fights must be calculated and measured since there is low time to kill and the AI can be deadly if you are in their line of sight. I've still yet to complete this mission but its the challenge that has me hooked, something that I have never found playing Ghost Recon Wildlands or Breakpoint.

Let me know your thoughts.

Eagle-eyezx

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics