ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CX.ONE
    Original poster 14 posts

Delta-03
    Delta-03
    Delta-03

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Atarifan499
    5 posts

@cx-one I managed to get into a session but only 1 on this PTS. At just over half the game time (around 6:29 left) I get a Delta-03 error and kicked from them game. I loaded back in and tried to Matchmake into another run of Countdown. Now when I start matchmaking and accept an invite I immediately get kicked from matchmaking and I get a message that Raid Team is full. This continued even after going back to character select screen. I even tried completely quitting the game and exact same results - raid team is full. Unable to play anymore Countdown. 😞

• PT_Frizzer
    70 posts

@atarifan499 Me too. And the devs want us to test this [censored]. It's a completely waste of time. Only bugs and crashes and errors. This game is worst everyday. It's a shame.

• Muppet.Pastor
    19 posts

@atarifan499 Same here. One of the YT names was complaining of this on Twitter, maybe MarkofBladez (however you spell it). This game has been able to matchmake people for PvP for a few years, and 8 players in 2 groups of 4 for that matter, but it's suddenly a very VERY consistent failure at matchmaking?

I think they should ditch Countdown and this weird progression system, release all the new loot they've got, and stick a fork in The Division 2.

• h0glet
    1 posts

Last two days takes ages to join a group then once in get part way through the game and get frozen in game have to end the process restart and then get a delta 3. Restart then loads ok back to the white house. So over the last 2 days joined about a dozen countdowns and completed 1 due to being frozen out, lol. It is on an Asian server and I am playing in New Zealand, that may be a problem, but it seems to crash alot more this time than when the weapon updates were done the last time.

• CX.ONE
    Original poster 14 posts

@h0glet Finally managed to finish twice sort of. Both times stuck at 100% after extraction. Got to listen to odd conversations of the mobs while stuck. Had to kill the application to get out of it.

• Grinnlok
    18 posts

Freggen' alas. It's so self-defeating, to have a playtest that can't be reliably tested, because it can't be reliably played. Why are we still here, Snake?

Suggested Topics