ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• moved topic_unsolved Impossible to catch Biajaca fish

0 likes/5 replies/643 views
    kylerkevinriley
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 2

I have caught every fish in the game except for this one. Every other fish was easy to the extent that I have never had a line break. I can not hold on to these for more than a few seconds. I know the strategy of fishing, it just doesn't seem to work on these fish with all the best gear. Is there a way to nerf my way through this step so I can move on? Fishing is hardly fun or interesting enough in this game for me to spend hours perfecting a skill for a single fish that has no real value.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 931

@kylerkevinriley Good day to you, and thank you for contacting us about not being able to catch the Biajaca fish. I have moved this thread to our Player Support section so that an agent can look further into this with you. You mentioned knowing the strategy and having the right gear; would you be able to provide a video from your gameplay that shows this fish is unable to be caught? You can post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link here.

official-response
  • Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1534

Hey @kylerkevinriley, thanks for getting through to us, welcome to forums and sorry to hear about the difficulty you've had with catching Biajaca.

It is indeed one of the harder fishes to catch in-game, therefore first, can I check if you have your fishing rod fully upgraded (with all the mods)?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

official-response
  • purple692022
    ubisoft:x-posts, 11

@kylerkevinriley Try using in the Lure Socket the Alluring Lure and let the fish go in the direction he wants use the reel just in short bursts.
    You will catch more than one this way without a line break.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5454

Thanks for sharing this @purple692022, appreciate it!

official-response

Suggested Topics