ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AORUS2017
    Original poster 259 posts

I don't think the Anno dev team dream we got this far with Season 4! I am sure they would have ended it in Season 2 but we finally got what we wanted with 2 million players and the chance to expand the Anno 1800 World and behind? but I was hoping to go to Asia maybe next time! The new world is going to be bigger from pure farming colonies to thriving cities and air ships that will be released later this year can't wait!😀

The Hacienda model is one main building and can only have one on each island (shame), it's an almost self-contained system and much-needed changes to the new world we can see you can still use trade unions within the Hacienda Radius if you want I just think dev team have made the game feel like something completely new again! the Hacienda have 8 modules Paving and Pathway the Production buildings, Storeroom, Fertiliser works, Hacienda farms, and Jornalero and Obrera Quarters must be within the Hacienda Radius to work it allows you to boost production of existing farms up to 400% but only with tractors & Fertiliser working together with less farms needed of caused this is a better way to free up farm space on the island making way more space for other goods that you need for the old world and make the new world more greener! You can still use the old farms outside the radius with tractors but you won't get the 400% boost it's a pity I think the radius is just too small with Basic radius: 15 tiles when you first start but can go up to 1000 population: 40 tiles so placing it in the right spot will be to get more land as you expand. Hacienda policy have 5 Policies it's like the Seat of Power used but on a small scale and last the Hacienda is a nice model for the new world the building skin looks very nice with the white, and red brick to match.😁

I am sure I didn't cover everything in my review because I didn't want to spoil it for others too much😁

Hacienda Production building is just one model but it can several different goods: Rum, Beer, Atole, Schnapps, Hot Sauce. and you can place it many times only in the Radius. and its production rate depends on the selected goods you choose some items when equipped in trade unions can have an impact on specific hacienda breweries. Generally the same items that affect the non-hacienda equivalent can also affect their hacienda versions. And the Storeroom adds 50 tons to the island storage capacity but again you need it within the Radius.

The new Jornaleros to Obreros housing models is much better design from the old housing models the new house use 4×4 instead of 3×3 is a welcome update to the Seeds of Change to match the Hacienda building there wasn't enough jornaleros to one house and Obreros was the same but now under the new jornaleros have 20 and Obreros is 40 per house by this way we free up lots of space on the islands with less houses but if you have less houses the radius won't be big to cover all the agricultural goods you need I am sure other gamers could make it work with a better layout design then me of cause you can still use the old 3x3 houses in a mix & match if you want but it's not needed.

A few disappointments for me it's the Hacienda Radius in order to get the most out of the Hacienda you need a large swath of land but that's not case the islands have too many rivers in them and a few islands are just too small by this way the radius is wasted allot on the island if the Radius was to cover all the island it would have been better to cover all the other production chains to that you need. Having limited paving tiles 250 that allows you to build roads is a big let down I don't know why anno team they went back to this old way when everyone moaned about it before it makes no senses to me I hope they can change it to unlimited!. And why on earth would you have schnapps, beer! when these products could be easy imported from the old world to the new world what should have been used was Fish Sew and Chiles en nogada food instead and wine that can only be made in the new world. And last I thought we was going too bring electric to the new world using water to power the production chains but that didn't happen and it shame they didn't add this to the new DLC as well.😞  

As you can see I now freed up more space on one of my islands

And this is the Hacienda Radius the rivers taking up the land that is needed so it a wasted this island just have too much rivers☹

Now you can grow more farms🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics