ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jaetbit
    Original poster 3 posts

I am a gamer who enjoys playing games on a PC, and I use a keyboard and mouse instead of a game pad because I use a PC. I have enjoyed many games of Ubisoft in the PC environment so far, and I am truly satisfied. However, there is only one thing that I regret, so I am writing on the forum.

Unlike game pads, keyboards and mice do not have analog sticks. Therefore, I couldn't play the game play techniques that I could play with analog sticks with keyboards and mice. A typical example is the character's movement speed control. The game pad carefully adjusts the character movement speed according to the tilt of the analog stick, but the keyboard mouse is divided into two stages: walking and running.

Until recently, I thought this difference was the essential limitation of keyboard and mouse, so I endured the inconvenience. But after playing the Ubisoft game Splinter Cell, I changed my mind completely.

The PC version of Splinter Cell, like the game pad, allows you to carefully control the speed of the character's movement on your PC. It's using the mouse wheel. When the user scrolls the mouse wheel up, the main character (Sam) moves faster. When the user scrolls down, the movement is slowed down.

I was shocked to see this input method. "I've learned wisdom from a game that's been released for more than 20 years!" At the same time, I wondered why current developers don't want to apply this amazing technique to games.

Please use the mouse wheel in the PC version of Assassin's Creed to adjust the speed of the character's movement. If that happens, user convenience and UX will be more satisfying.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics