ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@desrocchi it's too powerful - it renders the rest as second fiddle. From a balancing perspective, it should be brought back in line. That's why I said I don't know why they introduced it that way.

I guess we know who's a skill builder and whose not though 😘

• desrocchi
    226 posts
    I guess we know who's a skill builder and whose not though

Ha ha ha! You're actually trying to make me pass as an unskilled player because I know how to put together a skill build? 🤣

The whole beginning of this thread stands on the premise that the 2nd and 3rd affixes of brands should be more powerful to incentivize using 3 pieces, Empress does exactly that, yet you decided it was to be dismantled.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@desrocchi ha, no! I meant as in Skill Core based builds - completely unrelated to skill or lack of skill in putting together a build or playing* 😁

I don't play skill builds, so I have no attachment to Empress and it's uniquely overpowered third brand bonus - which is the only brand with said super attribute 👩‍🏫

*I've never played with or seen your builds, how could I know that?

• desrocchi
    226 posts
    I have no attachment to Empress and it's uniquely overpowered third brand bonus

Skill Efficiency is nothing but Weapon Handling for skills...

If that's overpowered you should also get rid of all the multiplicative damage affixes like DtA, DtH, DtTooC.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@desrocchi that's not true 🙄

It's literally 10% of every single skill attribute. It's far more than Weapon Handling - the only similarity is that it includes more than one attribute.

Is there a single skill brand bonus you would take over it?

• desrocchi
    226 posts
    Is there a single skill brand bonus you would take over it?

You're comparing apples and oranges.
    Skills have way less attributes than weapons so yes, it is an additive to all skill attributes, but it does not matter since skill attributes do not even synergize between each other.
    If you go for drone and turret you don't care for skill repair or status effect, where weapon modifiers are always increasing damage output no matter what.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@desrocchi Skill Efficiency is improving the damage output of your drone/turret, the health of your drone/turret [which, outside of Motherly Love, is an Empress double exclusive], the duration of your drone/turret, and the cooldown on your drone/turret. That an offensive drone/turret won't use Repair or Status is irrelevant - but also you have the flexibility to slot in a second skill off and on that does, which gives it greater utility.

You went for the Apples to Oranges, not I - your Skill Efficiency and Weapon Handling quip was a false equivalence. You're better than that.

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@latenitedelight You are the one who's trying to imply that having stability, accuracy, reload speed, and weapon swap speed all bundled in the same attribute is absolutely fair game, but having skill damage, health, duration, and cooldown is overpowered.

Why? Because you unilaterally decided so?

• RockyRamzy
    Original poster 40 posts
    @noxious81 R&K is perfect for a Legendary Sniper build!

With Headhunter, you can run a bunch of skill cores. Once your HS is high enough to one tap a Red [I use White Death], you then add Explosive Resistance and aRegen. Drop a tier 6 healing hive, then either a Decoy or Turret, and go dome hunting.

I never ever had read such a crap like this!
    R&K best for legendary sniper build. > I’m outa here !

And ppl here are asking why the OP doesn’t respond anymore.

• RockyRamzy
    Original poster 40 posts

@LateNiteDelight

DMA yes it makes sense but NOT WORTH playing 3 piece bonus of Aralda for only 5% MAKES NO SENSE but the community and devs don´t understand.
    90% of the third Brand Set Bonus is too low and not worth playing!

This is all what this Topic was about but all of you guys started to talk about fairy tales.

Anyway look at the game look what happend the past months it explains everything.

R.I.P. The Division

Any suggestion of sensible ideas for change is useless!
    Any suggestions that don't make sense and damage the game more are welcome!

This topic can bee closed, thank you.

Suggested Topics