ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pesto.
    358 posts

I keep reading that Ubisoft are in trouble. They ghosted a few peole I know who were applying for jobs too recently even though the process seemed to be going very enthusiastically.

This is pure speculation but based on the roster of promised and now set back or never appearing titles I think there have been some serious internal setbacks. Cleaning up house after “me too” may have cost them dearly in terms of organization and functional management (likeability and virtue aren’t qualifications of competency or vision), I also know they lost some serious talent shortly after which suggests the changes made didn’t necessarily make for improvement.

if this is the case then they’re scrambling to have deliverables right now. Hence the push on skull and bones even though clearly there’s not much of a game there, just a grind but I guess it’s the closest product to release. The wishy r washy strategy and games announcements too. This feels like placating of shareholders rather than solid business strategy.

The lack of responsiveness suggests that internally there’s a lack of focus, maybe some panic or apportioning down blame and stress. If that’s what’s going on then Ubi need to re-establish control over the situation. The teams need to be refocused and re-energized, they need clear direction a solid plan and strategy for moving out of this funk. Teams need to be built and tasks correctly divided up. You have to know what the soul of your company is and everyone needs to be onboard with that singular vision. What is Ubisoft about?

• Metallo75
    195 posts

@pesto Well,if they are in trouble(the reason is non revelant why) they should watch more their fan/playerbase,but these actions it looks to me,they just want make sepuku,only makeing the situation worse,in odyssey forum there is a big mega thread too,where reda is bugged,and was a lot before,and they just keep ingoreing the whole situation. Randomly someone came in,copy paste random fake excuse and gone for weeks, 0 reaction from them . If someone ask something or write anything,they keep ignoreing everything,they even not trying to somehow make the situation better(for example once a week someone came in,try to answer the question and tell what is going on,or maybe hint for example "We are terrible sorry,the problem need more time to fully investigate and fix it,but not worry guys it will be fixed and whoever experienced the bug wont be forgotten" the problem is some item from shop not buyable and a week is past(the 1st sight is 3 month old) the shop reset,maybe they could say to it will appear again the item to be able to buy who couldnt,only angering everyone. Like i say this times,as good as their game is as bad is their support.

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 1620 posts

@pesto I never understood why corporations ghost applicants. It’s no wonder more and more workers are ghosting companies after being offered a position.

• Metallo75
    195 posts

Ubi(junk): 0, bugs:35. Oh sorry,now +1, so Ubi:0 bugs:36,well done bugs to at least someone doing something,till the other one nothing.

• Gahjusss
    21 posts

The Cure, a forest.
    Famous last words:
    And again, and again, and again
    Etc, etc…

• KingBeard
    138 posts

@Gahjusss good band

• KingBeard
    138 posts

27th July uk
    1 quest.

• Randelia
    365 posts

Same here in US East-Coast: Only 1 quest. Thieves couple.

Ubisoft: we need another quest to make up for the missing opals from all the missing quests.

• azullFR
    2641 posts

July 27 2022
    missing 1 daily contract N°24 = Missing 120 Opals ...

• Metallo75
    195 posts

Hurray,attacker scored an other goal,[censored]:0 and bugs now 37,but its start to be boring to only one of team doing anything.

• Randelia
    365 posts

Same here: US-East Coast, 1 contract missing.

Ubisoft: those many tattoos we get in weekly challenges lately are ok. They're small and won't show if you're using a shield. But they won't make up for the missing opals from the missing contracts 😉

• KingBeard
    138 posts

30th July Uk
    1 quest

• thegardener25
    193 posts

It looks like a fix for this problem will drop tomorrow, 2nd August. When T.U. 1.6.0 is released.

• XBL_Laberbacke
    552 posts

@thegardener25 Any bets what it will break instead?

• Metallo75
    195 posts

@XBL_Laberbacke EVERYTHING

• Kormac67
    1097 posts

@XBL_Laberbacke I guess you can do Thieve's Couple twice a day now.

• TheNorfolkian

@thegardener25 I can’t believe I’m saying this, but because every TU has fixed something old and broken something new in this game, I find myself actually pumped for this next release. I can’t wait to see not only what they have managed to fix, what new bugs will show up, and even whatever was fixed without any notes of change.

• TheNorfolkian
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4692 posts

Hi @TheNorfolkian I'm sorry to hear that you are still only receiving one daily contract after installing the most recent update. This issue should have been resolved with today's update.

It's possible that this may not take affect until tomorrow. Could you please check with Reda again tomorrow and confirm if the issue persists.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4692 posts

Hi Vikings!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have confirmed that the issue wherein Reda only offers one daily contract should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.6.0! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch was deployed earlier today.

We have already received a report that Reda is still only offering one daily contract today after installing the latest update, however it's possible that this may not take affect until tomorrow. If you are still only receiving one daily contract tomorrow could you please update this thread to let us know and also include a screenshot and confirm which platform you play the game on.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. The support article here can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.6.0 update.

Official Response

Suggested Topics