ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

Hello
    I ran into an error. Indirect kill doesn't work. Right now I'm on Uffertune and this is a raven test. Has anyone encountered the same error? Let me know and best regards

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

I recorded a video where the error appeared. If someone could help me add a video, please help in the comment. Regards once again

Applies to error:
    I turned off the game and the error persists after turning it back on. These indirect killings are called "zabójstwa pośrednie" in Polish. Even if I do it right, I don't get these points.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 683 posts

Hello @Wiedzmin_2004_ ,

I am sorry to hear the indirect kill does not work for you. It's good to know you already recorded the video of the issue as we would like to have a closer look.
    Would you be so kind to upload the video to any third-party hosting and share the link with us here in this thread? Please also make sure that your latest saves are uploaded to the cloud.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Official Response
  • Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-oxavo
    Here is the link to the video with the error on youtube:

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 221 posts

Hi @wiedzmin_2004_! Thank you for that video. I have passed this information on to the investigating team. Please keep your eyes on our official News and Announcements for any updates.

Official Response
  • farik_30
    32 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ You need to destroy 4 targets with an indirect kill.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

@farik_30 thanks for the help. They translated it differently in the Polish version. So they misled Polish players.

• farik_30
    32 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ Did you pass the Bear at Cape Gutlak?

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

@farik_30 It's about the challenge, where are we supposed to beat our opponents in 2 minutes? I did it.

• farik_30
    32 posts

Well done. I cant))

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey @wiedzmin_2004_

I apologise if there is a translation error in the Polish version. Would you be able to copy what it says in Polish and also let me know what it should say, and I can make sure this gets sent to the dev team and see if they can correct it in a future patch.

Official Response
  • farik_30
    32 posts

And how did it happen?? It doesn't work at all. Is there some kind of tactic?

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-froggard In the English version it is "Hidden kill on target". There are only "Zabójstwa pośrednie" in Polish. They did not add that these were supposed to be indirect kills only of targets marked with an arrow above their head. So I thought it was a bug in the game that confused me a lot.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

@farik_30 It's not that it doesn't work. I just killed ordinary enemies, not commanders. Suppose those marked with an arrow are commanders, because the Google translator sometimes changes their mind

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@farik_30 the trick for that one is to use stun finishers, notice at 2:00 how the timer stops, but enemies still move freely

• Raklorage
    15 posts

Dont work for me either on PC Version with indirect kills no matter what i tried it dont count any of those.

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    Original poster 43 posts

@raklorage You have to kill the targets marked with a green arrow. Normal opponents do not count

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@wiedzmin_2004_ Hey! Thank you for your help with this.

@Raklorage can you confirm you have done this?

Official Response

Suggested Topics