ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GRuMPYJiMMi
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi
    I want to complete collectibles, I miss 4 from the season with the Schaeffer. Doing hunting missions again that I can run whenever I want (reward from the pass), I don't get any comms anymore.. I miss 4 from Belfry missions .
    Is there any possibility of getting the rest of the comms ?

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ArnudSwazaneger
    63 posts

@grumpyjimmi
    i would love to be able to just play through the seasons i missed so i could collect all that stuff as well. I was still playing Division 1 trying to finish the main and side missions before moving onto Division 2.

I got the Warlords of New York version from the store, and thought this included all the DLC, it took me a while to just stumble across the fact i had to also buy a Seasons Pass as well, so i missed a lot i'm sure even though i already had the game. On top of all that, i was still using my WT5 character, not realizing i had to do a Level 40 character to make use of the Seasons Pass DLC.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    (...) I got the Warlords of New York version from the store, and thought this included all the DLC, it took me a while to just stumble across the fact i had to also buy a Seasons Pass as well, (...)

Oh no! This is a missunderstanding. If you own the base game and the WoNY expansion you do not have to pay anything anymore to be able to access any content. But some content is time-gated. The Seasons are such a time-gated content. They usually consist of a Manhunt (replaying certain missions, doing some bounties, clearing some CPs etc., usually active one week with 4 smaller targets and one final prime target at the end of each Season), Leagues (speedruns and stuff, usually active for two weeks), Global Events (modifiers and bonuses for all the gameplay, usually active for one week), and apparel events and last 3 months.

While a Season is active you also climb up in Season Ranks with each level-up of your character. You can reach up to Season Level 100. And there's a Reward Track for every Season, granting you certain rewards upon reaching certain levels.

All this content is included in the WoNY DLC – you just can't access Seasons which have already ended. Or events of the current Season that have already ended (e. g. the Guardians Global Event ended last Tuesday is not accessible anymore although the Season is still active).

Now, the Season Pass you can buy just adds an additional Premium Reward Track to the Season for which you bought the pass. This Premium Reward Track will reward you with additional apparel items, some caches or keys while raising your Season Level to 100. For each level. So it's basically an apparel thing... in case you want to have some extra emotes, dyes or clothes. Nothing you'd really need. And it has nothing to do with any content or activities being locked behind owning a Season Pass.

• ArnudSwazaneger
    63 posts

@noxious81
    I bought the Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition. I really did have to buy the Seasons pass thing in the game menus (that i stumbled upon) and i even have the left over change from buying it in the form of the in-game Premium Currency.

I think i was using my WT5 character and that's why it wasn't showing anything different for a while. When i use my Level 40 character, this is when i can do Seasons content. I think i missed out on a lot because of this WT5 and Level 40 difference, which i didn't know was even a thing. I thought as long as i bought the content, that i could use it anyway.

The reason i stayed on my WT5 character is simply down to having not complete all the DC storyline missions and wrapped up some side stuff. When i made the Level 40 character to see what New York would be like without risking anything on my WT5 character, this is when i noticed the Seasons content was available.

Ah well, you live and learn. This is why i have asked if i could replay previous seasons content somehow. I really value my WT5 character as this was my first and i have done so much with it i don't want to move it to New York. I seen how all your gear becomes worthless junk pretty much instantly, so everything i have built up is rendered useless. I don't want to do that to that character.

On the upside of keeping the WT5 character, i noticed there is sometimes WT5 content to be complete for clan objectives, so there's that, at least.

Thanks for the reply.

Suggested Topics