ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metroid_Meister
    Original poster 90 posts

I just installed the latest update and I was wondering if there is new achievements or Ubisoft Connect challenges for the mastery challenge pack 2.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@metroid_meister If there were going to be new achievements/trophies for TU 1.5.1, they would have been included in the official announcement. I am surprised that they did not include anything like they have in the past for new ‘free’ content. It seems that Ubisoft is no longer interested in attracting gamers who enjoy playing for achievements/trophies. Like, one of the reasons I did not pre-order the DoR expansion was because it included a mere nine more achievements/trophies. Ubisoft claimed the expansion was as big as a new game, but they didn’t even treat it like it was half as big as the base Valhalla game... they treated it like every other expansion they hammered out.

One thing that does trouble me is that there is the long-standing issue of the ‘Full Mastery’ achievement/trophy goal being pushed further with each new addition of skills. As the Power rating maximum keeps getting raised, so does the goal of the achievement for new players. In a similar vein, it is possible that the goal of the original ‘True Master’ achievement/trophy that was included with the first Mastery Challenges has now been pushed as well with the addition of the three new Mastery Challenge locations.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@metroid_meister yes, there is a new achievement Full Master (for getting every gold medals in new challenges) and new core challenge Master, O Great Master (for completing The All-Seeing Eye quest).

• shopE4F0C359
    15 posts

Hello,

Speaking of Mastery pack 2, how do you access it? I have discovered the 3 shrines in pack 1 but I don't know how to find the ones in pack 2.

It also says that there are new rewards but they follow the same rewards from pack 1.

Thank you!

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@shope4f0c359 you need to complete first batch of mastery challenges (total of 5 shrines). When you complete 3 available to you now, 2 more will pop. Just progress with the story, and you unlock second batch of mastery challenges.

• TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@bielik01 WHAT?! Ugh.... I am not seeing any new achievements for XBox players on any of the achievement sites. Even my XBox console is not showing any new achievements for the game. This is very annoying.

@Ubi-Keo Can you check with the developers if an XBox achievement for ‘Full Master’ will be rolling out for players?

Also, my Ubisoft Connect is not updating with new challenges...

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@thenorfolkian yeah, @TheeElf reported it on official Ubisoft Support discord: https://discord.com/channels/863058244934696961/966336724563296297: (https://discord.com/channels/863058244934696961/966336724563296297).

• TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@bielik01 Goodie! That is one achievement I am definitely looking forward to snagging.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 735 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for your reports.

Sorry to hear you did not receive the new achievement "Full Master" which is obtained by "Earn all Gold Medals available in Mastery Challenge".
    Could you all please confirm the platform you are playing on and could either of you please provide a short video showing that the achievement does not exist at all and displaying that you are on the latest version of the game? 

@TheNorfolkian , I have spoken to the development team just now and they confirmed we did not receive any other reports that the achievement is missing.

Thank you in advance.

Official Response
  • TheeElf
    311 posts

@ubi-oxavo As requested, here is a YouTube video showing the game is on Title Update 1.5.1, I have 3 gold medals at all 4 locations, and all achievements displaying on Xbox (81) and that Full Master is not listed. There is another achievement called Full Mastery which I slightly pause out so you can see it is not the same and to alleviate any confusion. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks,

• SpirantCrayon22
    1708 posts

@ubi-oxavo

I see no new Xbox achievement. I already had "A True Master" which has the description "Earn all Gold Medals available in Mastery Challenge" but there's no new achievement. I do see the Connect challenge.

• JRL89__
    1 posts

Hi, I’ve just completed the second part of the mastery challenge. I got all the gold medals, but I did not receive the “true master” trophy. It’s still locked somehow. Help? (Platform: PS5).

• TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@jrl89__ That is interesting. Either your Internet connectivity is the issue, or there is a problem with Sony’s servers. If other PlayStation gamers like yourself report that the trophy is not unlocking, then it could be a Ubisoft problem. The fact that the XBox achievement has not showed up on Microsoft’s servers suggests the possibility that the actual trigger has not been deployed at all.

• DiscoSteak
    3 posts

@Ubi-Oxavo any news on this? There is a new trophy listed for playstation players. However xbox users there isn't an achievement listed at all. Can you please clarify what's going on in regards to this please?

• Eziohop
    3 posts

Would like to know about this too as it’s literally unheard of for a cross platform game to have exclusive trophies/achievements! And I’d like to play the new content too but scared to gold any of it because Ubi games are notoriously bad for unlocking backdated achievements or ones earned offline and without a new game function I don’t want to lose a 300 hour save for my one achievement! It really shouldn’t be this hard to get an answer from such a large company!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there!

It seems like a number of issues have been reported in this thread since we last reached out here. I'd like to provide some clarification regarding the ongoing investigations into the "Full Master" achievement / trophy, that hopefully answers some of the questions you might have.

"Full Master" achievement isn't available on Xbox
    This issue has been reported to the dedicated teams, who are looking into this further. Any future updates will be posted within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these.

Unable to unlock "True Master" on PS5
    Hello there @JRL89__!

As this thread is about the missing achievment on Xbox, I would recommend that you create a new thread so we can look into your locked trophy without going off-topic within this thread. Please can you clarify if it's the trophy "True Master" or "Full Master" that you've been unable to unlock in your new thread?

Additionally, if you can also provide us with a video that shows that you have met the requirements of the locked trophy (either "True Master" or "Full Master") and that the trophy remains locked, then this would also be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Eziohop
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis does this mean for certain it will be added in future though? If so how long would it take to add the achievement?!

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2553 posts

Hey @eziohop

We can't provide an ETA as it relies on the dev team to fix and obviously they have other issues to work on too. We can only let you know when something should be fixed when we receive that information, so we'll do so either in this thread if we hear about it with quite some time, or in the patch notes that get posted in the News and Announcements whenever we receive them.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1708 posts

@ubi-froggard

I think it's reasonable, though, for you to write whether the intention is to fix it, you've not explicitly stated that.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hey spirantcrayon22, the Full Master and True Master issues are currently under investigation, if they are under investigation it means the dev teams are intending to fix the issue. Should we receive word that the dev team have decided not to fix the issue, or simply can't fix the issue, updates will be provided as Ubi Forggard posted above. I hope my answer is satisfactory and explains this further?

Official Response

Suggested Topics