ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shtein69
    Original poster 1 posts

First of all, glad to see the division is coming back, we wait long enough

now, about Expertise: it's too expensive and tedious. amount of hours what needs to grind, for like 140k armor and some dmg, is ridiculous. is' should work like SHD watch, which you can obtained all 1k, for like 200 hours, more or less. and without unique bonuses for brand and gear sets, it's gonna be boring. but if we get new content, of course we can obtained some of Expertise, not is gonna be motivation by itself. I think Expertise system need to be postponed.

Countdown have beautiful map (like always in division, your environment artist is the best), and that all what I can say about it 😄 because I was not able to find a group, (I hope it's PTS think). when I tried join it's always says "group is full" and if I tried create, I never received more than 2 or 3 players, who left in minute or two. so.... yeah
    when I tried solo, I died in 1,5 sec vs hunters, which btw have like 5 mil hp (kekw). it's have too biff npc, my hunter fury cant deal with that much health, so I just went test new gear instead. 

New gear is pretty good, I like new Heartbreaker Gear Set, but think that duration of the stacks is too short, 7-8 sec will be much better (and for PVP need slice half of the bonuse armor).
    one thing about looks of new gear: it's mega beautiful! and my GOD! FINALY! we get a straps on a mask! just hope we see you add them in other masks, at least for cosmetics one.
    Uzina Getica — Gear Brand Set it's fine, but I don't think we need new brand, especially when 5.11 is useless, and need rework, since, like, forever. but okay.
    All in all, it's a good start for new year of content. I just hope you will address old problem, like underperformed gear sets (ongoing directive, true patriot, Aces and Eights) and some other gear/weapons like 5.11, G28, M16, AR15 and other. I'm sure you have statistic which of that never used (or close to that)

Thank you for your work, and hope we make The Division great again. 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics