Hello the issue is still here.
    it's noy solved after the today's patch 😞

• Maunierson
    10 posts

@damspaccino same here (pc) 😕

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @damspaccino!

Thank you for reaching out to us with an update following the release of TU 1.5.2, and for including an updated video. I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble progressing in "The Scholar and the Sunstone." I've passed this along to the dedicated teams and reopened the investigation into this quest.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread.

If anyone else is still unable to progress in "The Scholar and the Sunstone," please can you provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest title update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to progress in "The Scholar and Sunstone."

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

@Maunierson - Would you be able to provide us with an updated video that shows the issue still persists in-game? We can then pass this along to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @damspaccino!

The dedicated teams have been looking into your report further. Would you be able to provide us with an updated video that shows you have TU 1.5.2 installed on your system? You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu. In this video, can you also show us that Einar still isn't moving in-game?

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • damspaccino
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis
    hello. here is the 1.5.2 video
    still no bleu/green objective logo mission on the map.
    i speak to einar and nothing happen.

😞
    thank you for finding fix

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 516 posts

Hi @damspaccino! Thank you so much for getting this video to us. I've gone ahead and passed it along to the team investigating this issue. Once we hear any updates from them, we'll be sure to let you know. Thanks again! 🙂

Official Response
  • GumdoMike
    2 posts

I'm still experiencing the issue, same as @damspaccino. I have the 1.5.2 patch and Einar is not moving. I attempted to force him into his workshop by repeatedly tossing a Muspel body at him to get him to move; however, even inside the workshop, it failed to trigger anything to move the quest forward.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon as I've been stuck on this quest because of this bug for over a month.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 516 posts

Hello, @gumdomike! Welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry that you have also run into this issue with "The Scholar and the Sunstone". This is still being investigated at this time. Would you be able to create a short video clip that we can share with the devs to help with this investigation? You can upload the video to YouTube or a sharing website of your choice, and share the link with us here. Please also follow the steps in our guide here to upload your latest cloud save.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • TannersauresRex
    4 posts

Is there an update on this? My quest is still bugged. Einar still won’t move and I’ve tried everything.

• damspaccino
    12 posts

@ubi-perseids

the bug sill here after the 1.5.3 update

(the video)

can you fix this for the next update please.
    😔😔😔

• TannersauresRex
    4 posts

Hello this is still bugged for me. Is there any news on a fix??

• JMAsEli2e
    1 posts

@ubi-perseids hello, I am playing on 1.5.3 and this bug is still here, I've tried moving Einar with my horse and my throwing things, nothing is working. It's very disappointing that this hasn't been fixed yet, I can't complete the DLC that i paid £30 for

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4301 posts

Hi @TannersauresRex @damspaccino @JMAsEli2e apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that this issue is still being investigated.

@TannersauresRex @JMAsEli2e Could you please ensure you have your latest save file uploaded to the cloud and also provide a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest title update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to progress in "The Scholar and Sunstone."

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Official Response
  • TannersauresRex
    4 posts

My save is on cloud and I have attached a video below via Twitter:

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4301 posts

@TannersauresRex thanks for the video and for uploading your save to the cloud.

I will forward this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • VatoLoco420
    2 posts

Came back to the game after putting it down for 3 months and this issue still persists. The Scholar and the Sunstone Quest still not working. It says to find and speak to Einar, but there is no marker. Found Einar thru videos and spoke to him but now he just stands there. I’ve been hitting him with my mount and corpses and he moves but just stands there. Kinda annoying buying a DLC that doesn’t work or gets fixed.

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hey @VatoLoco420. I can understand how frustrating this is. The development team is still looking into this bug. Would it be possible for you to provide me with a video showing he still is not moving? I would like to pass it to the investigating team. You can upload it to Youtube, Twitter or anywhere that hosts videos and provide me with the link here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Official Response
  • damspaccino
    12 posts

@Ubi-Peach
    always the same issue with the 1.6.0 ps5 update.
    Proof in video

i ´m tired to wait a fix
    after 3 updates. For me i spent 40 euros in the wind.
    please fix this
    thank you

• UbiMindflayer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 62 posts

@damspaccino Ooooof, sorry to see it continues on 1.6.0! I can certainly understand your frustration with this. Thanks for taking the initiative to provide a new video for us. I've gone ahead and updated our teams that this issue persists on this title update, and I sent them the link to the new video. Thanks for working with us on this, and I'm sorry for the continued trouble this situation has caused you!

Official Response
  • GumdoMike
    2 posts

@Ubi-Perseids This is still giving me an issue even after the latest (1.6.0) update. I have been stuck on this quest for months and multiple updates and it is preventing me from moving forward in the DLC that I paid full price for and it has given me a outlook on Ubisoft products. I have attached a video as requested showing the title update information, the fact that the quest marker does not appear, and that Einar will not speak or move. Please resolve this soon.

Suggested Topics