ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts

i think somebody have this issue before but this is my latest problem. i think i have maxed out every skills in the skills tree and i even double and triple check every of the skills everything were already maxed out but why would i have one more skills points? when i up lvl more i gain the master skill point now i try use the auto assign skills as well but nothing happen. my current power was 535

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@xaveragebananax auto assign doesn't work on Mastery Points. See new diamond icons near the skill tree root. Try spending your Mastery Points on those diamonds.

• VeradunEmeria
    1 posts

@xaveragebananax Player here. This can happen if you complete only an odd number (as opposed to an even number) of cairns, standing stones, and other Mysteries that award only a single skill point before leveling up into Mastery Points.

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts

@bielik01 of course i'm aware of the difference between skills point and master skill points i'm not asking about the master skills points now but the normal skill points i have max out everything but cant saw any empty spot for the skills point

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@xaveragebananax so the question is... did you complete any mystery recently? I'm also maxed out, new mysteries for me were only in Svartalfheim, and I was getting only Mastery Points from completing them.
    How many those extra Skill Points do you have?
    Were you perhaps in spoiler?

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts

@bielik01 i have complete everything and i already done the druid and france DLC long time ago and now i'm playing the DoR now

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts
  • bielik01
    1746 posts

@xaveragebananax do you remember which action got you that extra Skill Point?

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts

@bielik01 from what i remember i just progressing the story of DoR and it reward this one last skill point before it gift me mastery point

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@xaveragebananax so my best guess is you were level 534 and gained two Skill Points. But instead you should get one Skill Point and one Mastery Point.

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts

@bielik01 maybe? i'm not sure too that's why i confused why i would have one extra skill points i've check every skills and all of them were already upgrade

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@xaveragebananax you have a similar problem to this one.
    But probably they won't do anything in your case. You'll just need to wait until they expand the Skill Tree, so then you can spend it.

• xAverageBananax
    Original poster 15 posts

@bielik01 aight thanks man

Suggested Topics