ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved Changed difficulty settings to default in Svartalfheim and reloaded back in England with settings unchanged

0 Likes/5 Replies/64 Views
    SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1868 posts

Weird. I loaded the game (save made at 7.58 this morning) and did the two Reda quests and during these I gained a Mastery point. I then went to Svartalfheim to do the Kára/Reda thing, talked to Reda and accepted the quest. I had looked at difficulty settings yesterday but forgot to change them back, so I then used the Y-for-default option and clicked A to reload.

I started again in Ravensthopre. Now the game remembered the new Mastery point so it's not reloaded the 7.58 am save I made previously. It put me back in the wrong map.

That description is enough information to attempt to replicate, no need for a picture or video.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22

It also didn't update the difficulty settings.

• SpirantCrayon22

Actually that doesn't work at all, hitting Y doesn't reset the difficulty. It looks like it does but after pressing A to reload the old difficulty remains.

• SpirantCrayon22

changing combat, stealth and exploration individually does work

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4276 posts

Hi @spirantcrayon22 apologies for the late response.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced this issue when reverting your difficulty settings to default.

Could you please try customising the settings again whilst in England and then try reverting to default settings again to see if the same thing happens. It will be useful to see if this issue only occurs whilst in Svartalfheim or not.

Official Response

Suggested Topics