ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• atokad37
    2 posts

@nox_cl
    Im on ps4 and having the same errors in addition to not beating able to speak to Ake after lighting the fires for spiritual defense. Ps4 is up to date and game is updated to the 1.5.1
    i remember last year people had issues and I managed to not have any glitches last year. Just this year. Kinda a bummer since this is one of my favorite games to play.

• XTCBabaMike
    11 posts

On PS4 version 6.11, the targets I’m supposed to shoot for the game are not visible, the timer that’s supposed to start does not, and there’s no option to exit from the quest once it’s started- only to quit to Main Menu and reload into the save again.

It’s happened over several days now.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 516 posts

Hello @xtcbabamike!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue with the Twirling Targets! It would be frustrating to have to quit to the main menu and reload the game just because you're trying to finish a quest. Did you notice that this just started happening after the recent update? Or has it happened before?

I would like you to please try the troubleshooting steps here and let me know if you see any improvements, or if this issue persists. If it does continue, I would appreciate it if you could get a short video clip showing that the targets are not visible and the timer isn't starting. Once you have the video, you can post it to YouTube and post the video link here in the thread so we can take a closer look at it.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Sinime
    5 posts

Any updates on this from Ubisoft? Coming up on end of event in 7 days, may 12, 2022…. The oldest save I had was from April 19 and it didn’t fix issue… still no festival as of last night.

• katherineboss
    3 posts

@ubi-viral I dont understand something.
    my girlfriend is playing on PS 5, she updated the game and the Ostara Festival didnt show up, but after about an hour it started to work.
    and I updated my game on PC to update 1.5.1 and the Ostara Festival didnt show up, I restarted the game and still didnt work. I deleted the game and download and it still didnt show up. I checked the game filles and they are fine. even when I swich to PS5 the Ostara Festival does not show up. I do have the mission to start the Festival, even the time that is left for the even shows up but no Festival.

• katherineboss
    3 posts

@ubi-viral I still have this issue and the is updated to the last update.

• XTCBabaMike
    11 posts

@ubi-perseids idk if it was occurring before the update or what date this new event had started on, but the past few days the quest has been this way- no targets, no timer, no exit.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2623 posts

Hello @xtcbabamike,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

I can see that the ''Twirling Targets'' minigame has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can pass it along in order to speed up the ongoing investigation?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • HAVK
    2 posts

@sinime At this point I'm guessing we'll not be able to take part in the event. I don't see them extending it, so moot point.

• andsop
    3 posts

I've encountered a weird glitch in the Ostara Festival quest.

I'm supposed to collect 15 eggs for the quest but one of the eggs is floating in the sky instead of being on the ground.

I try to get the basket of eggs by jumping off my horse... I try shooting the basket using arrows...

NOTHING WORKS...!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE BASKET OF EGGS WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF REACH...???!!!

I've seen a YouTube video of another gamer who has the same glitch as me.

I didn't make a manual save before I started the quest.

• Rooc303
    3 posts

@ubi-peach was this glitch ever fixed? I tried to log on today and still have the original issues and yes i have the 1.5.1 patch update and loaded a previous save

• itsmemooose
    1 posts

I am playing on PC and having the problem since day one. I am just sad that I can't participate actually. Hope they'll fix it with update and extend the festival dates.

• Nondori
    1 posts

@rooc303 Nah, still the same issue. Tried on several platforms with different saves. Think it's better to just forget the festival, prob not gonna get fixed before it ends.

• AK_Amarantha
    1 posts

Still nothing, and doubt we will get to play. I am on PS5, did everything suggested, no luck (yes, even loaded a previous to 4/19 saved game), and yes the game is updated.

I think a good compromise if we can’t play the festival is to give us the special items, especially the raven, decor items, and tattoos. I’ve spent way more time trying to fix this issue than I would have on quests to earn all those items myself, and I’m positive I’m not the only one after referring back to this thread regularly.

I love the festivals. Especially since I’m pagan and celebrate these IRL, having some in this game was always one of my favorite things about it.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @tsurijade,

Thanks for reaching out about Ostara Event and I'm really sorry to hear that you are unable to access it.

I can see that the issue with assets not loading for the event has been already reported and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update on this from the development team, we will let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @procadman,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the delayed reply.

I'm really sorry to hear that targets are unavailable during the bow challenge.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can pass it along to the development team for further investigation?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Jesso77
    1 posts

The marker is in the middle of the air 80m up, no festival showing up. I really want to start the festival before it’s gone. Game says it’s Updated to 1.51.401

I also have completed all the regions. Please help thanks!

• Tsurijade
    4 posts

@ubi-mark i have 2 questions:
    the event is nearly over, is there any chance it will be extendet when the problem is resolved?
    and why is the other post over the exact same problem marked as resolved, when it is not??
    Playing on PS4.

• hhkim211
    1 posts

The festival period is almost over, but I still can't attend the festival. I am a PlayStation user and the updated version of the game is up to date. The nest containing the last egg floats in the air, and the festival grounds remain empty. The rest of the quests do not proceed because the NPCs do not accept the conversation.

• AORUS2017
    259 posts

@procadman

That's not how you Verify the game files in Connect, go into Connect click on your game then Properties under local files

Suggested Topics